• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tree Toppled At Botanical Gardens! 5 People Wounded Only! No One Killed Yet!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be fooled. Never forget who to kill first between a shitskin and a snake. The tembusu tree had a lot more wisdom than any teeko.

the tembusu tree was a 200-year old lau teeko with a long erect dong looking for an easy lay with any ovulating woman sitting near it. this unlucky desi suay suay got too close and must had flashed her sexy cleavage and camel toe as lau teeko tembusu went upskirt and worked up his gonads to get tree juice into her panties via his long branchy dong. in the process and sexcitement, he leaned too much and yanked his rotting roots. died cock standing and took away oozing cunt with him. tale of tragic love and lust.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do they need to censor her face?

lnPs3Sfm.jpeg

mrs-radhika-angara.jpg

Look at the dark eye circle LOL typical fair & lovely indian snakes bleaching themselves truly deeply madly. Plus the fake eyebrow and ugly nose thank you very much i prefer the old tembusu tree alive than all these fair & lovely indian snakes.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, Spore is getting more dangerous.

People dying from falling trees. 1 person reportedly dead. Floods, I remember someone drowning after he fell into the longkang. Pestilence, people catching dengue, zika, & SARs. People getting injured in elevators & escalators. Fires in Orchard Road. Riots in little India. Murders in the heartlands. Pieces of buildings falling off'

This shows that Singapore is over ran by foreigner. Even when a tree topple no Singkie is being crushed. But instead it killed Indians.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This shows that Singapore is over ran by foreigner. Even when a tree topple no Singkie is being crushed. But instead it killed Indians.

I was about to say that too. A large tree toppling down is certainly a random event. No one knows when it will happen. Yet, you would think that statistically speaking, it would kill a sinkie. But no, it kills an apuneh and injures her French husband. This is in line with thai girls injured on MRT, FTs killed or wounded in car accidents, etc. Zikapore is really over run by fucking FTs

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was about to say that too. A large tree toppling down is certainly a random event. No one knows when it will happen. Yet, you would think that statistically speaking, it would kill a sinkie. But no, it kills an apuneh and injures her French husband. This is in line with thai girls injured on MRT, FTs killed or wounded in car accidents, etc. Zikapore is really over run by fucking FTs

what's new. read the papers. SPOT ON. According to shitty times "the 40m-tall tembusu tree that on Saturday (Feb 11) uprooted and killed a 38-year-old woman and left four others injured was unlikely to have fallen due to the lack of space, said Mr Lahiru Wijedasa, a former senior arborist at Singapore Botanic Gardens.......f"
the person in charge of checking the trees is another FT Indian called Lahiru Wijedasa. He is in charge for past few years. now quickly comes out to deflect blame. tree like tenmbusu don't rot of fall down overnight unless hit by lightning. probbaly rotting for past few years and nobody check.
. Google his name and looks like a fellow indian FT. So it could be a case of professional negligence by a fellow countryman from her own country. What a coincidence!!! . !! this country is going to the dogs . full of fake " talents" and incompetent lazy buggers. I see it everyday and when they do not know how to do the job, they would bullshit you with all sorts of excuses.not professional at all. Honestly I have never come across a truly professional indian FT esp in IT. now you why the MRT breaks down every week.!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's new. read the papers. SPOT ON. According to shitty times "the 40m-tall tembusu tree that on Saturday (Feb 11) uprooted and killed a 38-year-old woman and left four others injured was unlikely to have fallen due to the lack of space, said Mr Lahiru Wijedasa, a former senior arborist at Singapore Botanic Gardens.......f"
the person in charge of checking the trees is another FT Indian called Lahiru Wijedasa. He is in charge for past few years. now quickly comes out to deflect blame. tree like tenmbusu don't rot of fall down overnight unless hit by lightning. probbaly rotting for past few years and nobody check.
. Google his name and looks like a fellow indian FT. So it could be a case of professional negligence by a fellow countryman from her own country. What a coincidence!!! . !! this country is going to the dogs . full of fake " talents" and incompetent lazy buggers. I see it everyday and when they do not know how to do the job, they would bullshit you with all sorts of excuses.not professional at all. Honestly I have never come across a truly professional indian FT esp in IT. now you why the MRT breaks down every week.!!!

if you can find a truly professional shit skin I can show you a pink flying elephant. Not only that I have more confidence in showing you a pink flying elephant than finding a truly competent shit skin.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He is born in India but got scholarship to study at NUS, thanks to the traitor PAP.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you can find a truly professional shit skin I can show you a pink flying elephant. Not only that I have more confidence in showing you a pink flying elephant than finding a truly competent shit skin.

Shitskin is to fucking wayang and dance around trees like monkeys, don't expect them to be professional. They belong to the gutters, that's where they are real.

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hilarious bunch of Ching chongs hiding behind their usernames and bitching. Pussies like you keep voting in the PAP and then dare complain about shitskins.

Sinkie Chinese men are a joke. Their wives, girlfriends and sisters are too busy fucking AMDK while Sinkie Chinky men stand watching them while giggling like the little pussies that they are. Sinkie Chinkies have low birth rates cos most of their 'men' have vaginas.

Fucking jokes who are being displaced by shitskins and pinoys and cannot even do anything about it ��

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitskin is to fucking wayang and dance around trees like monkeys, don't expect them to be professional. They belong to the gutters, that's where they are real.
for all you know, those trees that they dance around and sing endless love songs are fake.....hence those with some knowledge on trees end up on our shores and make and easy living - as trees can't talk and if they croak, it's hard to put the blame on negligence :cool: