• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat STI to Rise?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is expected to announce positive tax reforms in the next two to three weeks. If that comes true, US shares are expected to rise over the next 4weeks to hit record highs.

Can we expect SG shares to rise too in Feb and Mar 2017?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is expected to announce positive tax reforms in the next two to three weeks. If that comes true, US shares are expected to rise over the next 4weeks to hit record highs.

Can we expect SG shares to rise too in Feb and Mar 2017?

If Trump's corporate tax cuts come to fruition, then i see bleak times for SG shares when coupled with fed's expected 3-4 rate hikes this year.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Trump's corporate tax cuts come to fruition, then i see bleak times for SG shares when coupled with fed's expected 3-4 rate hikes this year.

There are differing thoughts on Trump's Corporate tax cuts. Yours is one of the thoughts.

Unlike you, I am bullish on STI, expecting it to rise over the next six weeks

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are differing thoughts on Trump's Corporate tax cuts. Yours is one of the thoughts.

Unlike you, I am bullish on STI, expecting it to rise over the next six weeks

10/2/2017 STI 3,100.39
25/3/2017 STI x,xxx.xx

Let's see...
I have no skin in the game whether STI rise or not... if rise, good for you.. if drop, nothing in it for me.. GL..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STI has no reason for going up at all,it has been in a downtrend since 2014 until this stupid Trump inauguration which gave SG stock market a temporary boost.i expect it to continue its downward death spiral once the irrational exuberance wears off.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
10/2/2017 STI 3,100.39
25/3/2017 STI x,xxx.xx

Let's see...
I have no skin in the game whether STI rise or not... if rise, good for you.. if drop, nothing in it for me.. GL..

Yes,no one knows whether STI will go down for the next six weeks. I am assessing that it will go up based on what I know will come from USA.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
STI has no reason for going up at all,it has been in a downtrend since 2014 until this stupid Trump inauguration which gave SG stock market a temporary boost.i expect it to continue its downward death spiral once the irrational exuberance wears off.

I gave the reason in post#1 why I think STI will go up.

I expect STI to top 3200 by early Mar 2017.

How do u think the shares will do in Feb and Mar?