• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Halimah Yacoob, an Indian Muslim.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the pap candidate for the next PE is an Indian. Will pap change and fix the PE rule again.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Mahathir whose father is a full blooded Indian can rule UMNO and Malaysia for 22 years, a silly position of President of Singapore is not going to stop anyone. If the Malays cannot even look after their own community what is there for anyone to else to do

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Mahathir whose father is a full blooded Indian can rule UMNO and Malaysia for 22 years, a silly position of President of Singapore is not going to stop anyone. If the Malays cannot even look after their own community what is there for anyone to else to do

Maybe I came from another "planet"...say I just landed in a spaceship from Mars in Singapore & is called "Uncle Martin"...please clue me in, what does the PRESIDENT of Singapore does, besides meeting foreign dignitaries, kissing babies, smiling with girl guides & boy scouts for pictures or stirring a large tub of nasi briyani??

I am "Uncle Martin"...what does the President of Singapore, other it is a matt, ah neh or ?? paid in millions of dollars by TAXPAYERS..do?...I don't have an idea...I am Martian.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am "Uncle Martin"...what does the President of Singapore, other it is a matt, ah neh or ?? paid in millions of dollars by TAXPAYERS..do?...I don't have an idea...I am Martian.

He or she has to be the guest of honour at the prestigious "President Star Charity" show as well as grace the National Day Parade.

:eek::eek::eek:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP for its very first elected President OTC, hit a major roadblock when he wanted to exercise his constitutionally given powers. The Office simply collapsed. To your point, it ended up more about food and completely trivial matters. A complete waste of time and money. It also explains why amply qualified individuals never came forward to stand.

Maybe I came from another "planet"...say I just landed in a spaceship from Mars in Singapore & is called "Uncle Martin"...please clue me in, what does the PRESIDENT of Singapore does, besides meeting foreign dignitaries, kissing babies, smiling with girl guides & boy scouts for pictures or stirring a large tub of nasi briyani??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP for its very first elected President OTC, hit a major roadblock when he wanted to exercise his constitutionally given powers. The Office simply collapsed. To your point, it ended up more about food and completely trivial matters. A complete waste of time and money. It also explains why amply qualified individuals never came forward to stand.

That was where I am "pointing at"....but Singaporeans use the other end of the telescope to look at the moon....

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess if just use those silicon mannequin, and put it in the President Charity Show and NDP parade, thereafter keep it in closet, may be a cheaper alternative at about $1K for eternity instead of millions per year. If buy via internet may be cheaper from those sxx shops and dress it up nicely will do.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You folks must be compassionate and spare some goodwill towards the pap. It is very difficult to be a one party state but need to pretend to be a democracy in order to be accepted by western nations. You start off with a lie and find that you need a string of lies to cover the original con. Until one day the whole becomes a ridiculous mess. Poor fellows ... look at them telling lies after lies.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap is now a laughing stock. They wrote the rules n selected a wrong candidate...They could have avoided all these problems by just letting Ah Bock stand..But anyway PAP die don't want face.. They will just let it slide...N the 70% will agree

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us make out many 'no' to a Muslim president.

1. All food served must be halal which make the costs of function expensive.

2. The function become monopoly by hala good suppliers.

3. Restrain of food to be served as well as types of functions the president can and cannot attend.

4. So all types of food serving utensils and cook house must be halal make a ridiculous of the host.

5. Must be provide a room for 5 times a day prayer make the function expensive.

6. Need a Muslim bomoh to clear the chese ghost spirit b3fore vip come.

7. All female guests must wear tudong in the function to respect a Muslim president.

8. ..... more.

Who 2nd it, kee chiu?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3. Restrain of food to be served as well as types of functions the president can and cannot attend.

4. So all types of food serving utensils and cook house must be halal make a ridiculous of the host.

7. All female guests must wear tudong in the function to respect a Muslim president.

8. ..... more.

Who 2nd it, kee chiu?

Huatlimah can betray her shitskin race, what makes you think she will be a faithful practising Muslim?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

8. ..... more.

Who 2nd it, kee chiu?

The paint brushes, painting anything....must not be made of swine bristles....don't forget the mineral water...the...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The paint brushes, painting anything....must not be made of swine bristles....don't forget the mineral water...the...
the istana kebun has to also ensure the broomsticks are untainted when he sapu the longkang :eek:
ok, martians are behind the gragos for next president vacancy - pse get in line :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So the pap candidate for the next PE is an Indian. Will pap change and fix the PE rule again.

In the sinkie context, there's no bumiputra policy here. Hence, anyone who is a muslim can represent the malay race. Their interests will be aligned since they share the same religion and everything about malay is Muslim.

In mudland, even a half-malay can be treated as pure blood bumi as long as he or she is Muslim. Look at Mahathir.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

simply by re categorising malay & indian together by virtue of the fact their population about the same and they normal eat with their bare hands whether with banana leaf or not...........

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

8. ..... more.

Who 2nd it, kee chiu?

When HarLEEmak prays 5 times a day, isn't she eating snake during office hours??? Why only her kind has the privilege to take time off for which she is being paid........ handsomely????????????????? Tudung got its privileges??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
simply by re categorising malay & indian together by virtue of the fact their population about the same and they normal eat with their bare hands whether with banana leaf or not...........

Which hand they digged their orifice?....that is why the do no shake hands.."namaste"...:wink: