• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 2017 Hong Bao ToTo Draw = s$12M

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This year hong bao draw why Q very very short ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-10-17-40-27_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-10-17-40-27_1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 556

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from kopi uncles and aunties tonight more than 10 group 1 winners. Why ?

Meaning 10 new millionsires in sgp in one night :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to play toto?One ticket how much?SBF should start a toto pool,100 members buy 100 tickets each and pool together.then the prize money split by 100.if win 12 million jackpot split by 100 guys,I'm happy winning 120k no need 12 million.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to play toto?One ticket how much?SBF should start a toto pool,100 members buy 100 tickets each and pool together.then the prize money split by 100.if win 12 million jackpot split by 100 guys,I'm happy winning 120k no need 12 million.

iToto s$33.00 per ticket is the best. I bought 1 ticket. :biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What copy ? Everyone has equal chance to win. Wait for your turn la.

I will stop buying toto from today. Yesterday hong bao draw got 4 winners sharing the jackpot of 12m.

Each taking home s$3m each but names of winners never revealed. How can ?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will stop buying toto from today. Yesterday hong bao draw got 4 winners sharing the jackpot of 12m.

Each taking home s$3m each but names of winners never revealed. How can ?

Ah soh, names revealed so that poor relatives and friends can borrow $ from the winners and kidnappers can have new targets?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah soh, names revealed so that poor relatives and friends can borrow $ from the winners and kidnappers can have new targets?

The Ministers will feel very guilty of buying Toto if names are revealed ..... money not enough.

Last edited: