• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trivia: Why I like to come to sammyboy.com

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, bros and sis,

it has been almost 9 years since i came here to vent my frustrations and to reveal the dirty laundry that the chenghu lang is hiding and what they did to me. over the years, i seen and build bonding with you guys in a unique way, we like to slam one another.:biggrin:
i seek to learn from exchanges from forummers and i enjoy that.

keep up the good work!

rgds,

ah kraft

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It feels good to la kopi at 615am at coffee shop watching early tv , surf Sammyboy and seeing slaves going to work :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, i am not baiting anyone! I just hope that sammyboys be more righteous and speak your mind freely but dun subject to maligning.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will learn the opium war past and how would u fuck these bastards drug traffickers that destroyed many parts of far east with their gunboats.

Today we talk abt nukeboat diplomacy. The world is waiting to give UARSEA a gift 3rd nuke. 2 nukes on Japan shameless angmoh can't fight conventional war with Japan cowardly use nuke to end the war.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, bros and sis,

it has been almost 9 years since i came here to vent my frustrations and to reveal the dirty laundry that the chenghu lang is hiding and what they did to me. over the years, i seen and build bonding with you guys in a unique way, we like to slam one another.:biggrin:

keep up the good work!

rgds,

ah kraft

Nobody gives a flying fuck on what you like or don't like.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, bros and sis,

keep up the good work!

rgds,

ah kraft

Fuck you lah, mangina!