• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why sports shorts need to have inbuilt underwear ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Endup I need to wear 2 underwear :cool:
Does ladies shorts also inbuilt or easy farking?
I know someone who don't wear sports shorts and also don't wear underwear. He wear lose Bermuda without zip and fark around everywhere he goes.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that you will not pull your shorts up too high and end up looking like comrade Jiang zemin

jiang+zemin+fashion+statement.jpg

zemin-badebukse.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that you will not pull your shorts up too high and end up looking like comrade Jiang zemin

jiang+zemin+fashion+statement.jpg

zemin-badebukse.jpg
that's the style of the older and more illustrious men like lim kim san, ee peng liang etc, to prevent navel-gazing and to progress - and not to prevent catching a cold, unlike kfc who's scared of getting the stomach flu :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if only they have coolant underwear like DryFit,ClimaChill or SubZero to keep my balls cool and chill and overheating in this fucking hot oven bake sauna shithole singapore.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Endup I need to wear 2 underwear :cool:
Does ladies shorts also inbuilt or easy farking?
I know someone who don't wear sports shorts and also don't wear underwear. He wear lose Bermuda without zip and fark around everywhere he goes.

This one you must ask me. I always go to the neighbourhood gym and I see those chio minahs in tight tops and leotard pants showing off their curves and slim waist, especially when they are bending in the ladies only corner. You get the drift ? It gives you 2 layers of protection and keep you dry in case the curves of the minahs breach your first layer security.