• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How long more can Trump abuse his powers?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not surprising that Nordstrom is dropping all products from Ivanka Trump. Many stores are doing it because women are still angry with Trumps treatment of women & they have started a boycott anything Trump campaign.

Ivanka is being targeted because she is a Trump & has never criticised Trump for his behaviour.

http://www.businessinsider.sg/trump...roducts-2017-1/?r=US&IR=T#4bViP44k2TraFjCo.97

An anti-Trump movement is calling for the boycott of these 33 retailers

It’s hard to separate Donald Trump’s businesses from his politics. As a result, some are calling for a boycott of any company that sell Trump products.

Shannon Coulter, a brand and digital strategist, started the #GrabYourWallet hashtag in October following the publication of a leaked tape that showed Trump making lewd comments about women. Coulter used the hashtag to encourage people who were offended by Trump’s language and actions to boycott companies doing business with his family.

In the months since the election, she and other anti-Trump Twitter users have circulated a spreadsheet with retailers that do business with the Trump family.

The list includes Trump Hotels and other Trump Organization businesses on its “consider boycotting” list. Yuengling Beer, whose founder endorsed Trump, and The Honest Company, which has advertised on Celebrity Apprentice,” are also included.

A few retailers have dropped Trump brands, including Shoes.com and Zulily since the movement started. Others have been added to the list as Coulter and others collect more info.

As of Monday, Grab Your Wallet’s list of brands that carry Trump products included 33 retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, and Bloomingdales.

Read more at http://www.businessinsider.sg/trump...ll-trump-products-2017-1/#CWSiU3lVgIXe25dP.99

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The americans voted him as president to abuse his power.
70% here did the same.
So whats wrong?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure someone is keeping tab of his violation of powers ...impeachment is coming.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/08/nord...ets-daughter-ivanka-was-treated-unfairly.html

trump when got abuse his power ?

here got people abused their power
but everyone don't know
or they knew but kept very silent.

back to trump.... how did he abused power ah ?
so far he is doing the right things for the good of common americunts ,
not for the interest of a few privileged groups.
lets take banning of visitors from Syria as an example.
isn't the purpose having to apply for visa is to screen and evaluate
the suitability of the applicant ?
Trump say don't waste time on going through the Syrian applicants ,
so he just banned them outright. nothing wrong what.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The americans voted him as president to abuse his power.
70% here did the same.
So whats wrong?

Quote of the month.

Well said.

I kpkb at pappies because I voted against pappies.

Those moron fucks who kpkb at trump i know they didn't vote for trump. But are they even Americans?
Hahaha why get so worked up? Trump is their president meh? Siao langs abound here

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is just exploiting people's fears and xenophobia and islamophobia and chinkophobia..... implementing ridiculous populist presidential orders and policies that in reality have very little impact on the real world and important socio political issues.this is nothing but a simple trick to gerrymander and garner support from his dumbfuck supporters.just like how hitler used jews as a scapegoat for germany's problems and suffering and their long hated history in europe to drum up a fervor among the germanic people.before long trump would be issuing Executive order number 827 ordering all muslims,mehicans and chinks to wear armbands and line up on the streets while white american women and children fling rocks and stones at them and scream and jeer at them.

But for now,let me bust out these sick hip hop moves,while i spit hot fight in these checkered vest and trousers and top hat and pimp cane in my pimp mobile on my way to Ms jackson.

[video=youtube;MYxAiK6VnXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxAiK6VnXw[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these r mere distraction his real intend is to rob via wall street, the new ruling is akin to the famous quote, best way to rob a bank is to own in this case the FED

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How long more can Winnie the poo whine and bitch about the bew US president Trump who has ZERO impact to his life?