• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Retarded Malaysia want Halal paint brush.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mainstream Christians do not take the Bible literally..But for Muslims they have to take the Quran n hadith literally so that is y Isis is legitimate

Frankly as to y xtians dont take bible as Words of God..i tink u nid to ask xtians. I cant answer on their behalf. As far as d Quran is concerned practising Muslims believe d Quran is d Word of God. Tats y Muslims dont take pork. Its forbidden as mentioned in d Quran.

I already mentioned tat God forbid taking innocent lives includg children. Those who commit such heinous crimes will be punished hereafter. How can isis a legitimate "muslim" group?:rolleyes:

Comon lah. We all know al qaida n isis...y who n hw it was created d 1st place? Who causes havoc n civil war in Iraq n Syria?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Islam treats all his followers equal regardless of race or colour as stated in the quran. No upp or lower class. Unlike wat u said abt xtianity.

Hope u r sober now n not in the state of opium consumption.

That's quite nonsensical. Arabs are well-known racists, and Islam is deeply infused into Arab culture.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U mean ur kind not racist meh?

This is what Muhammad thinks of black people:

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun, said, "Anyone who says that the Prophet was black SHOULD BE KILLED." (Muhammad Messenger of Allah (Ash-Shifa of Qadi 'Iyad), Qadi 'Iyad Musa al-Yahsubi, translated by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley [Madinah Press, Inverness, Scotland, U.K. 1991; third reprint, paperback], p. 375; capital emphasis ours)
Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, Sahnun's companion, said that whoever says that the Prophet was black IS KILLED. The Prophet was not black. (Ibid., p. 387; capital emphasis ours)

In a more recent example, here are Indonesian islamic scholars, people who had been studying the Quran and Islam for years, declaring to Muslims that they should not be voting for Ahok simply because he is Chinese and Christian. I wonder how Muslims would react if politicians told voters to boycott Muslim candidates because of their race and religion? Accuse them of Islamophobia?
Tens of thousands of Indonesians gathered at the national mosque in the capital on Saturday for mass prayers urging people to vote for a Muslim governor of the city as the country prepares for regional elections next week.

The crowds overflowed from Istiqlal Mosque in the heart of Jakarta into the surrounding streets. Clerics gave sermons calling on people to protect Islam and vote for Muslim candidates.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/indonesians-mass-prayers-urged-vote-muslims

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly as to y xtians dont take bible as Words of God..i tink u nid to ask xtians. I cant answer on their behalf. As far as d Quran is concerned practising Muslims believe d Quran is d Word of God. Tats y Muslims dont take pork. Its forbidden as mentioned in d Quran.

I already mentioned tat God forbid taking innocent lives includg children. Those who commit such heinous crimes will be punished hereafter. How can isis a legitimate "muslim" group?:rolleyes:

Comon lah. We all know al qaida n isis...y who n hw it was created d 1st place? Who causes havoc n civil war in Iraq n Syria?

Bible also say cannot eat pork..How come Christians eat? Cos they reinterpretate the Bible. The bottom line is Christianity have moved on..Islam did not..Tat why they still want the 4 wives and all that crap

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes..Islam so good..

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Muslims taking the quran seriously have been and will continue to launch attacks on non-Muslims, as specifically taught so in the quran. The ottomans and the arabs were relentless in declaring war against every non-muslim country around them in all directions. The muslim barbary pirates raided the coasts of europe for centuries to kidnap, rob and enslave christians until the french finally conquered tripoli and algeria in the 19th century.

I am sure all reputable islamic scholar encouraged those muslims to wage war on non-muslims on the basis that they were non-muslims, and therefore, made permissible by allah to be killed, raped and enslaved by muslims.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i am quite tired of answerg all ur retard questions. Tat prove my point again u didnt read d quran properly n just relied on social media instead of approachg d mufti for sound advise. Nevertheless tis could my last respond to all ur ignorant questions.

So what is mufti's stand on paint brushes made of pig bristles? Malaysia is the only country in the world to make the ban. So far you have not indicate any stand on the issue, so I don't depend on social media but on you and mufti to indicate whether Malaysia's move is it supported by the literal interpretation of the Quran or otherwise.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mentioned ISIS. Quran dont teach his followers to kill murder suicide bombg innocent lifes. U show me verses in d quran tat God command muslims to commit such evil deeds? But i can show u verses ur bible had commanded his believers to commit.

Sunnis killg shias.....wooo.....where? Indonesia (largest muslims population) ? Msia? Spore? Where? By d millions?

ISIS's medieval practices of punishing followers by chopping off their hands and beheading prisoners are based on strict and literal interpretation of the Quran. If ISIS is not legitimate Islam, why only muslims joined them? Why a number of Malays joined them and some SPORE malays are silent supporters of ISIS?

You don't tell me the craps ISIS was created by white christians and 9/11 was a conspiracy job. These are the baseless fake news and websites generated by pious muslims for reasons needless to mention. And they are already refuted.

Sunni muslims don't slaughter Shia muslims? Please get advises from mufti about the happenings in Syrian, Iraq. ISIS killed more shia muslims than non-muslims.

Sectarian violence among Muslims: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarian_violence_among_Muslims

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
al-whoami,
A very reputable and qualified saudi cleric says the earth is flat based on the literal interpretation of the Koran. Since Islam requires its followers to interpret its texts literally, you must accept the earth is flat and does not move as the fact. Then Science is wrong! Xtians are able to send men to the moon and space as the bible is not literally interpreted, the essence is taken precedent. Retards like you will never learn the truth.

[video=youtube;nj8hT9YO884]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj8hT9YO884[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bible also say cannot eat pork..How come Christians eat? Cos they reinterpretate the Bible. The bottom line is Christianity have moved on..Islam did not..Tat why they still want the 4 wives and all that crap

The Israelites & today Jews cannot eat pork due to the commandment given to them by God....there was a valid reasons why pork should not be eaten in those times....they were not to eat shell fishes & anything that moves & have shell or blood or....

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teres no 1st or 2nd class. Even if a minister or millionaires, Islam dont reserve seats for them when they went to mosque for prayers. All pray side by side regardless of color race status. Btw i used to pray at a shia mosque behind capitol theatre..beside CCC. where got kill each others? Moron Murtad Duluxe, go ask Mufti. Instead of askg fm 99.9% non muslims here.:rolleyes:

SPORE practices a moderate and distorted form of Islam heavily controlled by PAP government. Mufti is just another mouthpiece of PAP.