• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Retarded Malaysia want Halal paint brush.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont understand why u motherfockers are so racist and islamophobic......whats wrong with muslims wanting to be halal......its just another lifestyle,a way of life of expressing urself,just like how ang mohs say they are organic,gluten free,vegetarian,vegan,fruitarian,soy free,free range,non GMO,carb free,low fat,paleo....

i dont see any of you scolding and insulting them for being fussy,anal retentive,pedantic and just stfu and eat ur food.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would this cause SBF forum to turn non-halal? al whoami pig are you going to abstain from reading and posting to SBF?

Told u to read the koran properly. Any question go ask mufti. But u insist in learning from social media. Already murtad and yet asking silly and stupid questions. Maybe Jah Jamban can answer u cos he said ur Shit skin (Jah's word) IQ very high. But honestly ur IQ mcam utan babi.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Chinese all die then who earn money to feed you idiots ?

But i also see Cheena beggars in KL. Even in Sinkieland too.

I also saw cheena handicap selling tissue papers...some on wheelchair...some went begging at hawker centres. And I saw with my own two eyes children from madrasah schools passed some money to them.

Dont be so arrogant and always tink highly or ur race. Teres no one perfect race on tis planet.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halal certificate is a money making scam for the certification department. If no halal certificate how to earn application fee?

So m&ds are not really stupig in very rare cases like this. m&ds not happy about everything, started to require halal certification for mineral water, cosmetic, painting brushes and what else...

The blood transfusion they receive from hospitals, why none of them make a single noise to demand halal certification?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So m&ds are not really stupig in very rare cases like this. m&ds not happy about everything, started to require halal certification for mineral water, cosmetic, painting brushes and what else...

The blood transfusion they receive from hospitals, why none of them make a single noise to demand halal certification?

valid point...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslim are low class religion.

At least the Christians lied in their bible but they pretend to be atas type.

Islam treats all his followers equal regardless of race or colour as stated in the quran. No upp or lower class. Unlike wat u said abt xtianity.

Hope u r sober now n not in the state of opium consumption.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam treats all his followers equal regardless of race or colour as stated in the quran. No upp or lower class.a Unlike wat u said abt xtianity.

Good job my fellow islampuki allahcheebye pig.

We mooslem retards treat our fellow mooslem as retards; same like ourselves.

We treat other religions as enemies and will bomb them if given the opportunity. Fuck Allah.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam treats all his followers equal regardless of race or colour as stated in the quran. No upp or lower class. Unlike wat u said abt xtianity.

It is the interpretation of whatever religious text to suit any person(s) to hook wind a mass audience is the problem nothing to do with race, color equality etc..

Come off it...it is swine bristle...use to brush paints etc...people should read up the koran & understand....how ignorant these Malaysian's Malays are...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about Muslims who have sex with non-muslim that eat pork n drink alcohol?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense Muslim don't treat other equal. If so I wld hv marry my neighbor choibu mina.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told u to read the koran properly. Any question go ask mufti. But u insist in learning from social media. Already murtad and yet asking silly and stupid questions. Maybe Jah Jamban can answer u cos he said ur Shit skin (Jah's word) IQ very high. But honestly ur IQ mcam utan babi.

So Mudlaysia's mufti did read the koran properly and it really says mudslims cannot use paint brushes made with pig hair? I will read the koran the day I decided to become a terrorist. Whatever you say, I won't slaughter Jah, cut off his head, blow him up with explosive or call for jihad lah.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

What you said contradicted the fact Sunni and Shia muslims have been slaughtering each other from medieval days to now. ISIS consists muslims of many races and colors. And ISIS has a bahasa speaker squad treated by arab ISIS members as lower class members.

Does mufti tell you all these?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you said contradicted the fact Sunni and Shia muslims have been slaughtering each other from medieval days to now. ISIS consists muslims of many races and colors. And ISIS has a bahasa speaker squad treated by arab ISIS members as lower class members.

Does mufti tell you all these?

Actually i am quite tired of answerg all ur retard questions. Tat prove my point again u didnt read d quran properly n just relied on social media instead of approachg d mufti for sound advise. Nevertheless tis could my last respond to all ur ignorant questions.

U mentioned ISIS. Quran dont teach his followers to kill murder suicide bombg innocent lifes. U show me verses in d quran tat God command muslims to commit such evil deeds? But i can show u verses ur bible had commanded his believers to commit.

Sunnis killg shias.....wooo.....where? Indonesia (largest muslims population) ? Msia? Spore? Where? By d millions?

Teres no 1st or 2nd class. Even if a minister or millionaires, Islam dont reserve seats for them when they went to mosque for prayers. All pray side by side regardless of color race status. Btw i used to pray at a shia mosque behind capitol theatre..beside CCC. where got kill each others? Moron Murtad Duluxe, go ask Mufti. Instead of askg fm 99.9% non muslims here.:rolleyes:

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a poisonous religion that turn believers in retards. Don't agree? Name me one Islam majority country who is prosperous? Disregard countries like Saudi who had the luck of oil deposit.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i am quite tired of answerg all ur retard questions. Tat prove my point again u didnt read d quran properly n just relied on social media instead of approachg d mufti for sound advise. Nevertheless tis could my last respond to all ur ignorant questions.

U mentioned ISIS. Quran dont teach his followers to kill murder suicide bombg innocent lifes. U show me verses in d quran tat God command muslims to commit such evil deeds? But i can show u verses ur bible had commanded his believers to commit.

Sunnis killg shias.....wooo.....where? Indonesia (largest muslims population) ? Msia? Spore? Where? By d millions?

Teres no 1st or 2nd class. Even if a minister or millionaires, Islam dont reserve seats for them when they went to mosque for prayers. All pray side by side regardless of color race status. Btw i used to pray at a shia mosque behind capitol theatre..beside CCC. where got kill each others? Moron Murtad Duluxe, go ask Mufti. Instead of askg fm 99.9% non muslims here.:rolleyes:

Mainstream Christians do not take the Bible literally..But for Muslims they have to take the Quran n hadith literally so that is y Isis is legitimate