• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Wife disembowels man after marathon sex session...

sinkiezen

Alfrescian
Loyal
'MY INTESTINES WERE OUT' Dad ‘had to stuff his entrails back into his stomach when his ex-wife disemboweled him after four-hour sex session’

nintchdbpict000299949618.jpg

Dalya Saeed had argued with her estranged husband about their daughter before the pair ended up romping
BY MARK HODGE 7th February 2017, 5:36 pm
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
COMMENTS
A DISTRAUGHT dad has told a court how his ex-wife tried to disembowel him minutes after they had enjoyed a four-hour sex session.

Dalya Saeed, 35, is accused of stabbing Bilal Miah, 31, with a carving knife and trying to pull out his intestines after the pair had romped.

Dalya Saeed allegedly stabbed her ex-husband after a four hour sex session SWNS:SOUTH WEST NEWS SERVICE
Dalya Saeed allegedly stabbed her ex-husband after a four hour sex session
A court heard part of Mr Miah’s small bowel was cut from his body and thrown on to the bedroom carpet.

The taxi driver, who had remarried, told a jury he desperately tried to push his entrails back into his stomach after being attacked by his estranged wife at her home.

Saeed denied charges of attempted murder and wounding with intent when she went on trial at Birmingham Crown Court on Monday.

RELATED STORIES

'NOBODY COMES OUT OF THIS WELL' Stripper who blackmailed Danny Cipriani for £15k after he got her pregnant walks free from court

'IT'S NOT RIGHT' 'Naked carpenter' taken to court for insisting on doing DIY in his garden without any clothes

NAKED ATTRACTION Courtney Stodden strips completely naked and flashes her toned figure in sexy Instagram photo

'HE WILL PAY' Father of murdered jogger Karina Vetrano calls her accused killer a 'piece of s*** loner loser' after coming face to face with him in court

A NAILBITING FINALE Apple Tree Yard's captivating final episode's dark turn in court leaves it open to a second series

'NOW YOUR NIGHTMARE BEGINS' Mum of murdered jogger Karina Vetrano screams at 20-year-old rape-murder suspect in court

CASHBACK Husband who gave ex-wife £230k payout when they split 15 years ago is ordered to 'support her for life' after she spent all her cash on string of properties and took him to court for MORE money
Mr Miah told the jury he was attacked by Saeed at around 10pm on October 19, 2015 after going to her flat in Moseley, Birmingham.

He said the pair had argued about custody of their daughter before they ended up back on the bed.

Giving evidence, Mr Miah added: “Suddenly in the blink of an eye, and I didn’t see the knife, she stabbed me twice in the belly.

“I can only assume the knife came from either under the bed or the pocket of her dressing gown.

“My intestines were out, everything was out and she was grabbing hold of them, trying to pull them.

“She broke one of them and threw it on to the floor but I managed to put the rest of them back in my belly.”
nintchdbpict000246730247.jpg

Bilal Miah claims his former wife tried to pull his intestines out of his stomach after stabbing him twice PA:PRESS ASSOCIATION
Bilal Miah claims his former wife tried to pull his intestines out of his stomach after stabbing him twice
The court heard Mr Miah tried to flee the flat but Saeed pursued him into the street where she attacked him with a wooden bat and a meat cleaver.

He was only discovered in a nearby doorway at 3am when neighbours heard his screams and called police.

The jury were told Mr Miah suffered 30 separate wounds and spent ten days in hospital, where he had two operations, but made a full recovery.

Prosecutor Adam Western told the jury: “The cuts were so severe part of his small bowel ended up on the carpet.

“She caused his injuries. Her intention was nothing less than to kill him.”

The court heard Saeed told police she attacked her ex-husband in self-defence after he raped her.

Saeed told police that she attacked her husband in self defence SWNS:SOUTH WEST NEWS SERVICE
Saeed told police that she attacked her husband in self defence
During cross-examination by her barrister Patrick Upward QC Mr Miah accepted he had been physically and verbally abusive towards her during their two-year marriage.

The jury also heard both he and Saeed had been at risk of being deported as illegal immigrants.

Mr Miah came to the UK in 2010 on a student visa but was classed as illegal because he had dropped out of college and Iraqi Kurd Saeed was only granted asylum in 2012.

The court heard Mr Miah spent four months in a detention centre in 2012 but was allowed to stay because he has a child in the UK.

The trial continues.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2808739/dad-stuff-entrails-stomach-wife-disembowled-sex-session/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously dumb woman, cutting the cock is standard protocol, its fast and fatal. and can leave it to the hands of professional sunak expert from malaysia.