• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shit skin movie filmed in Singapore

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a dull romantic comedy type of shit movie. There's a Chinese girl in some relationship with a shit skin male in the movie and she needs to dress in a sari. This shows shit skins want to take over the spouse's culture and the shit skin needs to be male. I checked on this female and she's a lead singer for some local shit band the Sam willows and she's in some relationship with a Chinese guy singer.

It's crap like this that shows sg is becoming more of a shit hole.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other scenes from the movie. Looks like not a small budget movie ley.. Impressive CG!

0FGKdLU.gif

SCDF-running-safety-00.gif

little-india-riot-01.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey fuck shit skins and fuck their shit movies and this isn't a bollywood movie but their more low class shit skin type of movie production.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me guess, the story is, hero comes from chennai, 2 women fall in love with him, one indian and one chinese. story revolves him singing and dancing with both of them on different occasions.
In between the dancing he is fighting with the local singaporean gangsters. Final scene is him telling the chinese gal to fuck off because he is a true blooded indian and his women will be an indian no matter what.

Oh, and a joker will turn up at odd times and do some slapstick comedy.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a dull romantic comedy type of shit movie. There's a Chinese girl in some relationship with a shit skin male in the movie and she needs to dress in a sari. This shows shit skins want to take over the spouse's culture and the shit skin needs to be male. I checked on this female and she's a lead singer for some local shit band the Sam willows and she's in some relationship with a Chinese guy singer.

It's crap like this that shows sg is becoming more of a shit hole.

if you hate ah neh so much, why are you making an effort to look for videos that are made by ah neh?

jw5

Loyal
Let me guess, the story is, hero comes from chennai, 2 women fall in love with him, one indian and one chinese. story revolves him singing and dancing with both of them on different occasions.
In between the dancing he is fighting with the local singaporean gangsters. Final scene is him telling the chinese gal to fuck off because he is a true blooded indian and his women will be an indian no matter what.

Oh, and a joker will turn up at odd times and do some slapstick comedy.

Dancing behind trees............................. :biggrin: