• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Have u installed sg TV box ?

I have recently installed sg TV box by m1 for the digital TV. As I was not at home at that time, I didn't get to ask the installer what should I do if I have more than 1 TV at home. The box and antenna provided is dedicated to only 1 TV, which means in time to come , all the TV points I have installed during renovation will be decommissioned. How to still continue watch TV in my room ?

OrLanChowHorFun

I have recently installed sg TV box by m1 for the digital TV. As I was not at home at that time, I didn't get to ask the installer what should I do if I have more than 1 TV at home. The box and antenna provided is dedicated to only 1 TV, which means in time to come , all the TV points I have installed during renovation will be decommissioned. How to still continue watch TV in my room ?

got to buy more boxes lor.............

i also using M1 tv box............reception is atrocious..........sometimes can't get Ch8.........Ch5 always can get but sometimes jerky...........Ch U, Okto can't get............CNA sometimes on and off...............

you change antenna position and reception haywire liao............your neighbour open his iron gate, reception gone..............

got to buy more boxes lor.............

i also using M1 tv box............reception is atrocious..........sometimes can't get Ch8.........Ch5 always can get but sometimes jerky...........Ch U, Okto can't get............CNA sometimes on and off...............

you change antenna position and reception haywire liao............your neighbour open his iron gate, reception gone..............

The first one is foc. That means every room u want need to have a separate box and antenna. It worse than the analog line le. Can ask them don't decom or not ?

i went to sim lim when i was back, they have a shop selling red bean tv box? what is the difference between these and m1 tv boxes?

M1 tv box replace the current analog line to watch media corpse channel. Other fancy boxes is to watch Internet channels lo.

why u in sg and u still need tv box to watch mediacock channels? just use analog cannot meh?

OrLanChowHorFun

The first one is foc. That means every room u want need to have a separate box and antenna. It worse than the analog line le. Can ask them don't decom or not ?

subsequent ones cost 100+ bucks each..........that's why they want people to use the box.........not the wall outlet antenna - Ch5 been using that for HD broadcast for years......

i expect once analogue ends, many many people will complain reception bad and unreliable...........

subsequent ones cost 100+ bucks each..........that's why they want people to use the box.........not the wall outlet antenna - Ch5 been using that for HD broadcast for years......

i expect once analogue ends, many many people will complain reception bad and unreliable...........

So in a way radio and TV license charges is back !!!

not needed if your tv is digital laydee, just need a dildo shaped antana and poke into the whore can liaoz.

OrLanChowHorFun

not needed if your tv is digital laydee, just need a dildo shaped antana and poke into the whore can liaoz.

still won't solve the shitty reception problem...................i reckon the digital tuner in the set-up box will be superior to the one in the tv...........

Do I have to install the TV box??...I am on cable TV??....I have not watched any mediacorpse channels for 20 years...no kidding & not lying...& would not bother if I can receive any their TV Channels...whether digital or analog....I am in any SEA or any countries...I see channel Asia Liar from the "corpse" group of any of their channels...I make a mental note of those channel numbers...& swear won't even press them...

It is optional and foc. I suggest you ask for installation and resell the box to hardcore media corpse fans like me at 50% discount. :p

In this time and age still people watches TV channel from Channel 5 and 8. Go taobao or Ali Express. Pay usd 100. You will get a TV box delivered right into your door step. You just plug into the Cable TV PLug with your normal cable. PLug the other lan cable into your router.

You enjoy cable TV with HD quality with programme with different Genre .. .Who needs cable TV nowadays ?

In this time and age still people watches TV channel from Channel 5 and 8. Go taobao or Ali Express. Pay usd 100. You will get a TV box delivered right into your door step. You just plug into the Cable TV PLug with your normal cable. PLug the other lan cable into your router.

You enjoy cable TV with HD quality with programme with different Genre .. .Who needs cable TV nowadays ?
The problem with having those TV box is too many things to watch will end up with nothing :wink:
Also a lot of time are wasted in trying which one is true app that are watchable as many are not working but full of ads and pop ups.

The problem with having those TV box is too many things to watch will end up with nothing :wink:
Also a lot of time are wasted in trying which one is true app that are watchable as many are not working but full of ads and pop ups.

You need to get the cable TV box. When they can actually decode the signal through the lan cable coonected through your router.

Oh this type of cable box Starhub will raid the signal and block it. Then will need the supplier to decode again and pay $$$ .