• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Spoil Our Votes

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us show LHL and PAP our displeasure for the manipulation of the Elected Presidency.

Let us all spoil our votes at the Sep 2017 Presidential Elections.

Do your part for Singapore. Put "x" on all the candidates and spoil your vote to show your disagreement with LHL and PAP

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat lot of good that will do. :rolleyes:

of course plenty of good.

Why do you think Tony Tan is so uncomfortable as EP? His winning figure of 35% in 2011 has embarrassed him and tormented him for the last five years. Hopefully Singaporeans can send in another Elected President with 30% of the valid votes. this can be done if there are enough spoilt votes. Singaporeans can strike fear and discomfort in the PAP candidates.

Dont look down on the power of spoilt votes

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
of course plenty of good.

Why do you think Tony Tan is so uncomfortable as EP? His winning figure of 35% in 2011 has embarrassed him and tormented him for the last five years. Hopefully Singaporeans can send in another Elected President with 30% of the valid votes. this can be done if there are enough spoilt votes. Singaporeans can strike fear and discomfort in the PAP candidates.

Dont look down on the power of spoilt votes

He looks very comfortable to me... enjoying all the presidential baubles of office while doing absolutely nothing constructive for anyone other than himself.

You give the PAP far too much credit. The elite have no conscience and no shame. If they had an iota of empathy and were capable of the emotions that you attribute they wouldn't have joined the PAP in the first place.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe walkover. don't need to vote. but think PAP will find someone ( will never win of course ) to contest against their chosen one. it's important that the President is elected, given the mandate by the people.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks very comfortable to me... enjoying all the presidential baubles of office while doing absolutely nothing constructive for anyone other than himself.

You give the PAP far too much credit. The elite have no conscience and no shame. If they had an iota of empathy and were capable of the emotions that you attribute they wouldn't have joined the PAP in the first place.

LHL and the PAP look like they are not affected by comments against them and dissenting votes. The real truth is they do get affected.

So, while a vote against the pap is best, but if we are not given a choice because the election is rigged, the next best choice is spoil our votes

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he seems to really enjoy traveling around the world for free with his family and cronies, fully paid by taxpayers money. the best period in his life.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe walkover. don't need to vote. but think PAP will find someone ( will never win of course ) to contest against their chosen one. it's important that the President is elected, given the mandate by the people.

I think the pap desires a contest as it will legitimise the EP. So i think there will be a contest. But if the contest is between two pap candidates, I strongly recommend we spoil our votes to show our displeasure

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the pap desires a contest as it will legitimise the EP. So i think there will be a contest. But if the contest is between two pap candidates, I strongly recommend we spoil our votes to show our displeasure

agree. think it will be PAP candidate vs unknown like the OTC election.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just vote for anybody that is non-pap. Otherwise, the spoilt vote is the option.

Totally agree.

If it is a pap vs an independent candidate, I will vote for that independent candidate.

But if it is pap (a) vs pap (b), i will spoil my vote

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
he seems to really enjoy traveling around the world for free with his family and cronies, fully paid by taxpayers money. the best period in his life.

This is what is known as the sinecure for faithfully serving as the running dogs for the leefailimy.....

.....btw don't ever expect all those who willingly serve the failimees have any shame, remorse or iota of kindness....in their exploitation & slavery of the Singapore locally born and bred citizens .....:eek::eek::eek: