• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious just in :Parliament: Presidential election to be held in September (6 Feb)

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parliament: Presidential election to be held in September with new campaign rules, says Chan Chun Sing

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Best tag line ever! Must up your points!

IMG_3380.PNG

NB... must spread the rep points around first...

May the best m&d candidate win.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe his cousin can do better 70% will vote him this time.

Don't give face to cousin pinky don't know how to cho Lang.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and i've heard they have asked some of the civil serpents to attend presiding officer workshops this month... isn't that too early? they would have forgotten the SOP come September!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
and i've heard they have asked some of the civil serpents to attend presiding officer workshops this month... isn't that too early? they would have forgotten the SOP come September!

In hk top candidates already resigned from govt posts and started funds raising.

Stay tuned for likely csndidates to leave their current posts. I expect 1 or 2 from private sector.

Likely another accountant by training one :biggrin: to prevent a walkover.

The anointed One will also be featured very soon. :biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just scrap this bloody rubber stamp post and save the tax payers' money.

pap needs positions to reward its cronies eg:

1 President of Singapore
2.Chairman Temasek Holdings
3. Chairman, SPH
4. Chairman, Keppel Corp
5. Chairman, Sembawang Corp
6. Chairman, SGX
7. Chairman, Singapore Technologies
8. Chairman, SIA
9. Chairman, Singtel

etc