• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fair & Lovely Sangeetha Thanapal : Transfer your Money, Resources & Power to Indians

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://medium.com/@geethat/chinese-allies-a6e835a59d75#.y5nl98sdz

I want to say a little about Chinese allies in Singapore, given some recent events and experiences.

By and large, I find myself deeply disappointed with them. I see a lot of Chinese allies like and share my work, but who do not actually call out Chinese racists. It does not escape my attention then when I am attacked, it is minorities who come to my aid, i.e. the people who are already disenfranchised.

Chinese people are mostly unwilling to use their privilege and power to make clear to other racists that racism is unacceptable. That task inevitably falls back onto my shoulders, and other minorities.

Still, many Chinese people I know (yes, many of you on reading this now) consider yourself allies.

Firstly, ally is not a term you give yourself. It is not a calling card. It has to be given to you by minority communities, and only when you have proven yourself to be one; meaning when you have earned this by actually doing something, not just by talking a good game and posting anti-racist things on your social media once in a while.

Chinese allies in Singapore really need to step up their game, because to a lot of you, not being racist or not saying racist things is enough. It is not. It will never be.

Meeting the minimum standards of decency is not enough to be seen as not racist, let alone be considered an ally.

Until you are actively giving money, access to power and opportunity to minorities, do not pat yourself on the back. Your Chinese allyship means nothing without the transfer of resources and structural power.

34yvjeq.jpg
2cih88w.jpg
2yvno5t.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fair & Lovely Sangeetha Thanapal : Transfer your Money, Resources & Power to Indi

Fat pig talk nonsense. A spade call a spade.

Ah Neh are not great people. Lazy and no IQ enough to throw pommies out of India long time ago.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fair & Lovely Sangeetha Thanapal : Transfer your Money, Resources & Power to Indi

I would ignore her just like the local Indian community. She has cried wolf so many times and takes every opportunity to play the victim even when there is absolutely no basis. Shanmugam should have sued when he had the chance.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is that jamban Jah's mother in law?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

The smelly punani can jet herself off to India to enjoy her full desi privilege.
She will be treated like a cow whore, fucked and milked till she's dry.

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal

What SJW kool aid juice is she drinking from? Indians are well represented in the law industry, no. Plus, Indians are doing quite well in USA.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Her writings are themselves a subtle form of racism, all the more insidious because those who cannot read well will misunderstand and think that she is giving a voice to minority races (she's not).

Scroo is right. Don't give her O2. Ignore her and do not rebut. If you need some entertainment, just tell her go to hell because Trump has won. Tat will sure to set a fire

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

What SJW kool aid juice is she drinking from? Indians are well represented in the law industry, no. Plus, Indians are doing quite well in USA.

She's referring to herself, sucked 18 cocks overnight and she only earned $18.
This filthy desi slutbag is ashamed of her own filthy race, color and BO, she can choose to die and reincarnate, maybe as a pink pig next life, it will be one caste above filthy smelly Indians.

0*0dicQEpOnUeAQ0Tt.jpg