• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [SG VIDEO] Motherfucking Typical Shit Skin Indian Snake in Singapore !!!

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch till the end see what happen when the police arrive...

[video]https://www.facebook.com/Glennwong61/videos/pcb.1218532748232044/1218531431565509[/video]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ldkjqc3.gif

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the purpose of the commotion is NOT to pay taxi fare ??

Kanina, is this the new shitskin template for siaming taxi lui ?

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This smelly fat pig mother rapist chow ah neh bastard must be reported back shit country.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking shitskin motherfucking fat cunt should have his throat slit and hung upside down like a bloody swine.

Fuck you, fucking indian piece of fucking shit!
Fuck your desi whore indian mother slut.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Indian bastards see taxi and service staff as belonging to a lower caste of humanity and treat them accordingly, as they always do in India. This cunt would have washed himself with a few buckets of water if that poor driver had touched him. They do this in India if a "lower caste" accidentally touches them. If it is deliberate, the lower caste would be beaten up.

Taxi drivers in Singapore should simply boycott these Indians. Stop, ask them where they want to go. Their accent will reveal whether they are local Indians. If they are local Indians, it's okay to pick them up. If it's an Indian from India, just give them some excuse and drive off. It's really not worth the hassle of dealing with these Indian cunts, whether it's picking them up in a taxi, renting your property to them, etc. I speak from personal experience and that has been the experience of my friends and people I know.

The only reason why these Indian parasites are able to continue to flock here in huge numbers is because people are willing to sell/rent out their apartments to them for them to live in, transport them in taxis, etc. Stop doing so, and the presence of these unwanted parasites in this country would decline, even with the support and welcoming arms of the PAP government.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Indian bastards see taxi and service staff as belonging to a lower caste of humanity and treat them accordingly, as they always do in India. This cunt would have washed himself with a few buckets of water if that poor driver had touched him. They do this in India if a "lower caste" accidentally touches them. If it is deliberate, the lower caste would be beaten up.

Taxi drivers in Singapore should simply boycott these Indians. Stop, ask them where they want to go. Their accent will reveal whether they are local Indians. If they are local Indians, it's okay to pick them up. If it's an Indian from India, just give them some excuse and drive off. It's really not worth the hassle of dealing with these Indian cunts, whether it's picking them up in a taxi, renting your property to them, etc. I speak from personal experience and that has been the experience of my friends and people I know.

The only reason why these Indian parasites are able to continue to flock here in huge numbers is because people are willing to sell/rent out their apartments to them for them to live in, transport them in taxis, etc. Stop doing so, and the presence of these unwanted parasites in this country would decline, even with the support and welcoming arms of the PAP government.

most of the the government policy maker or carry out the job are all top grad from university and to them, all "foreigner" who can come to Singapore are "telent" regardless they are European, USA, UK, India, China....(I remember somebody posted low-life from USA mistreated our trishaw driver two years back)
non of them would faced any such low-life in this taxi-video. the police man respond to site is not trained on how to handle the situation and the taxi-driver is too kind. Therefore both the police man and the taxi-driver will continue to encourage these type of low-life to mistreat singaporean.

1) Taxi-driver should insist that the low-life pay for the taxi fare (or request for arrest under intention to evade payment)
2) police man should be trained to handle such low-life, simply "please follow me to the police station to record official statement"
3) the ICA should have records of all nation's record visiting the police station for statement and decide if they should allow "trouble maker" to visit singapore.

I wonder when can our university grad official stop thinking foreigner is all mighty and it is time for Singaporean to have some basic dignity, especially those in the service industry.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first I felt angry.
Now I feel sad for fellow Singaporean.
Why has Singapore decline to this level.
This is no longer our home.no more.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first I felt angry.
Now I feel sad for fellow Singaporean.
Why has Singapore decline to this level.
This is no longer our home.no more.

We are too law abiding for our own good.
This fucking indian would be stabbed in the neck elsewhere.

Like these filthy shitskins in HK

[video=youtube;Olq_cJZnYkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olq_cJZnYkU[/video]

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can a taxi driver tahan the smell inside a enclosed car ? Shitskin should be ban from taking a taxi or restricted to local Shitskin driver only.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a taxi driver tahan the smell inside a enclosed car ? Shitskin should be ban from taking a taxi or restricted to local Shitskin driver only.

The other time this lady uber driver told this shitskin family to fuck off from her car because they smell like shit.