• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Allow only hawkers with 'A' hygiene grade

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Allow only hawkers with 'A' hygiene grade
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->AFTER reading the report yesterday, 'Rojak stall given 'C' grade for hygiene in Dec', I suggest that the authorities implement a firmer ruling on cleanliness.

All hawker stalls should have an 'A' grade before they are allowed to operate. Any grade lower is an insult to customers who deserve better when they patronise stalls.
I have seen many hawkers and coffee shops with hygiene standards worse than those in public toilets.
If that is the case, how can customers feel safe patronising such stalls?
I recently visited a bak kut teh store near Upper Boon Keng Road. I was furious when the cook smoked a cigarette beside his stall. I told myself I would never go there again.
The authorities should fine and suspend hawkers who allow stall assistants, cooks or customers to smoke in no-smoking areas.
In fact, hawker centres and coffee shops should be smoke-free as cigarette smoke and the food we consume are not exactly a healthy combination.
One can never take a firm enough stand on hygiene and public health safeguards in hawker centres and coffee shops. Ace Kindred Cheong

jt4aj5.gif

Then no who will pay for the shortfall in rental? Who will pay for my long-term investment? U? *chey*