• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious We are well-liked. Singapore enjoys good relations with neighbours, US and China

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
2b533416dcfad38ede381412541ba9f9.gif

Singapore enjoys good relations with neighbours, US and China http://www.straitstimes.com/politic...ions-with-neighbours-us-and-china-says-pm-lee
In brief remarks at a Chinese New Year community event, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong touched on ties with Indonesia and Malaysia, and also the United States and China, saying that Singapore enjoys good relations with these countries and hopes to deepen cooperation.

Neighbours
On ties with Indonesia and Malaysia, Mr Lee said Singapore was working with both countries on several projects, and they "show that the two sides want to cooperate, would like to work together, and there's goodwill and the desire to deepen the relationship, which I think is good for both sides".

US
Noting that the US had been a good partner for Singapore for many years, he said that Singaporean would have to watch carefully what policies the new US administration pursues domestically and internationally. He added that the US was an "important power in the region, which contributes to peace and stability in Asia", adding that he hoped this would continue even "with a different administration and even with a different mood in the US"."If the US can continue to play this role and continue to cooperate with Singapore and with other countries, I think it's good for Singapore and it's also good for the US and for the world," he said.

China
Mr Lee said Singapore would also pursue close relations with other countries, such as China. "We have good relations with China, it's grown steadily over the years," he said. China is Singapore's biggest trading partner, and Singapore is China's biggest source of foreign investments. Both countries are also cooperating on many projects, such as the Suzhou Industrial Park, Tianjin Eco-City, and the Chongqing Connectivity Initiative, the newest government-to-government project between both sides, Mr Lee said.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
2b533416dcfad38ede381412541ba9f9.gif

Singapore enjoys good relations with neighbours, US and China http://www.straitstimes.com/politic...ions-with-neighbours-us-and-china-says-pm-lee
In brief remarks at a Chinese New Year community event, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong touched on ties with Indonesia and Malaysia, and also the United States and China, saying that Singapore enjoys good relations with these countries and hopes to deepen cooperation.

Neighbours
On ties with Indonesia and Malaysia, Mr Lee said Singapore was working with both countries on several projects, and they "show that the two sides want to cooperate, would like to work together, and there's goodwill and the desire to deepen the relationship, which I think is good for both sides".

US
Noting that the US had been a good partner for Singapore for many years, he said that Singaporean would have to watch carefully what policies the new US administration pursues domestically and internationally. He added that the US was an "important power in the region, which contributes to peace and stability in Asia", adding that he hoped this would continue even "with a different administration and even with a different mood in the US"."If the US can continue to play this role and continue to cooperate with Singapore and with other countries, I think it's good for Singapore and it's also good for the US and for the world," he said.

China
Mr Lee said Singapore would also pursue close relations with other countries, such as China. "We have good relations with China, it's grown steadily over the years," he said. China is Singapore's biggest trading partner, and Singapore is China's biggest source of foreign investments. Both countries are also cooperating on many projects, such as the Suzhou Industrial Park, Tianjin Eco-City, and the Chongqing Connectivity Initiative, the newest government-to-government project between both sides, Mr Lee said.

LHL uses PAP 101 Strategy: Deny The Truth

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL uses PAP 101 Strategy: Deny The Truth

The truth is that China is using Malaysia to deal with Singapore.

Singapore will face more problems from China because of LHL's big mouth and poor diplomacy. Who will China use next to deal with SG? Will China use Indonesia to ask for return and control of its airspace?

LHL can deny anything and everything. But he still has to face the truth

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the smrt link to jb sntral? I thought that was promised when KL surrendered theur ktm track in order to improve commuter access to and from jb?
If its not possible, at least allow ktm to stop at kranji and a bridge built to kranji smrt station.
If commuter link non existant, it speaks of the relationship.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl no balls to g ahead.

he is kind of incompetent don't know what to do except scolding people.

What about the smrt link to jb sntral? I thought that was promised when KL surrendered theur ktm track in order to improve commuter access to and from jb?
If its not possible, at least allow ktm to stop at kranji and a bridge built to kranji smrt station.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Neighbours

US

China

You call these treatments by LHL and VB friendly and good relations???

Screenshot-of-Lee-Hsien-Loong-from-AFP-video.png

Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong hit out at China saying that the country is no longer the middle kingdom.
“In this new world, there is no country which is the middle kingdom. Nowadays, however strong an economy is, not all roads will lead only there.
There will be other links between countries in Asia, with America, with Europe, and China will fit into this global network.”

Singapore has been trying to act as a mediator between China and the other countries,
but the withdrawal of the original ASEAN statement apparently has angered Singapore,
as Singapore Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan walked out of a press conference
he was co-chairing with China’s foreign minister, Wang Yi.

LHL and VB can anyhow throw GREAT CHINA's face in the World Stage and expect
GREAT CHINA to give LHL and VB face???

LHL and VB better step down and resign from Parliament to prevent jeopardizing
Singapore's
future with their "self-entitled" "aristocratic and arrogant" act.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow wow wow,so Singapore is the expert relationship pursuer,the aunt Betty of relationship advice and marriage counselor,the barrister of Starbucks romance,the CEO of my fifty shades of grey and the syncronicity of my lost in translation and maitre d of my heartbreak hotel and the Raymond of everybody loves Raymond.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Not easy I say! Count you blessings and praise the lord for continued great fortune and excellent leadership from the PAP.