• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump's Work Schedule

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
President-elect Donald Trump has announced he will give up his presidential salary of $400,000 (£319,500) and take just $1 a year. He revealed his plan to receive nominal pay during an interview with 60 Minutes' Lesley Stahl on CBS News.

In contrast:

"When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor. Loss of privacy, public scrutiny on myself and my family and loss of personal time were. The disruption to my career was also an important consideration. I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut. If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one [sic] considering political office.” (Grace Fu)"

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's 9.45pm at saturday night and I am also working in office.
I am not a President also must work so many hours :p

Good for you!

I wish LHL has the courage and integrity to show us that he is worth the money we paid him. I suspect he cant match Trump's work schedule schedule.From Wall Street Journal:

"Trump’s First Weeks Leave Washington— and the White House Staff—Panting"

Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you!

I wish LHL has the courage and integrity to show us that he is worth the money we paid him. I suspect he cant match Trump's work schedule schedule.From Wall Street Journal:

Just worried that i get another pay-cut if I cannot produce the results.

Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can empathise with you. SG workers have been severely abused by the govt in cahoots with the employers

If I am good, I will be a Minister or Member of Parliament or a President like Donald.
So must work harder. Office aircon so cold tonight

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am good, I will be a Minister or Member of Parliament or a President like Donald.
So must work harder. Office aircon so cold tonight

You are very humble, unlike the arrogant PAP.

We are all gifted differently. Each of us are important in our areas of influence. Dont let PAP convince you that they are better than you

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are very humble, unlike the arrogant PAP.

We are all gifted differently. Each of us are important in our areas of influence. Dont let PAP convince you that they are better than you

Thank you and wish you a happy and prosperous 2017 ahead!

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
donald_trump_supreme_court-620x412.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
two billionaires. one takes a dollar. the other refuses.

One leader serves the citizens selflessly and has to fight many news outlets in the country. Another leader demands to paid market rate to serve and uses the laws and judiciary to control all news outlets in the country. Which is the true leader?