• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who is the inconsiderate one ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis 1 ...

dat man oni noe how 2 comprain, criticise n scold ... all others hanging around juz c show ...

y no 1 bother 2 help dat minah 2 use ze machine? ... juz help her 2 finis her job n q can mov on ...

ah ... all r but sinkies, nutting can b done ...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis 1 ...

dat man oni noe how 2 comprain, criticise n scold ... all others hanging around juz c show ...

y no 1 bother 2 help dat minah 2 use ze machine? ... juz help her 2 finis her job n q can mov on ...

ah ... all r but sinkies, nutting can b done ...

In the first place Mats should keep their cash at home.
Why would they want to pay $2 for failing to meet the minimum balance every month??

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has any of us here ever lost patience while waiting for the other person to finish his or her ATM transaction ? I bet we all have especially the person takes the longest time to figure out how to use the ATM and doesn't even bother to ask for help.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the first place Mats should keep their cash at home.
Why would they want to pay $2 for failing to meet the minimum balance every month??
if u were in q, u can spend ur time giving her a lecture on tis ...

ze loonger she delays, ze loonger u can lecture her ...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has any of us here ever lost patience while waiting for the other person to finish his or her ATM transaction ? I bet we all have especially the person takes the longest time to figure out how to use the ATM and doesn't even bother to ask for help.

You can peek and see what they doing, usually the farkers are the ones fumbling to get out their PIN number or the ones trying their luck to check the pin number for a lucky draw.

jw5

Loyal

Most frequent reason should be forgetting the account number of the person they are trying to transfer money to. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u were in q, u can spend ur time giving her a lecture on tis ...

ze loonger she delays, ze loonger u can lecture her ...

She no understanding me.
Giving a matcake such a financial lecture would be like play piano for cow.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Most frequent reason should be forgetting the account number of the person they are trying to transfer money to. :biggrin:

I wanted to transfer money to Mark Andrew but forgot his account number.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bingo ! The abangs has too many accounts and most of it are auto closed by banks after having negative amount in it. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy sounds like famous Amos.

saw that gayfuck before. speaks with a uk wannaba accent and claims to be an oxfuck grad. goes around lecturing sinkies, not just minahs with tudung, on how to behave in public forums and talking down anyone who is in shis way. shis name is anus phua tua kang.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;egkckGEODdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egkckGEODdw[/video]
Ironically, it is the chao ah gua who should go back to China (or if he should so believe, the UK or USA)... The Minah probably has deeper tribal roots being descendants of Malays in SE Asia and she probably has dozens of relatives around Malay Archipelago... My recommendation to ah gua is to better keep his mouth shut or before he gets his head sliced off, and I don't mean his tiny arbitary one below but the one where his big mouth (plus small brain) is situated.

jw5

Loyal
Ironically, it is the chao ah gua who should go back to China (or if he should so believe, the UK or USA)... The Minah probably has deeper tribal roots being descendants of Malays in SE Asia and she probably has dozens of relatives around Malay Archipelago... My recommendation to ah gua is to better keep his mouth shut or before he gets his head sliced off, and I don't mean his tiny arbitary one below but the one where his big mouth (plus small brain) is situated.

Wherever he is from, he really has a damn fucked up hairstyle. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is him, I think the minah will gladly let him go first.

cool.jpeg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the gay's message can be used on all the fucking pinoys and smelly indians. :biggrin:

You are fucking inconsiderate!
Where did you come from?
Which country are you from?
You come to Singapore you behave yourself.
What the fuck do you think this is?
If you cannot behave yourself, you go home!
Do you understand that, you fucking Pinoys and Indians! :biggrin: