• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Brexit superhero Nigel Farage demolishes Eu leftists in EU parliament

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This guy is a Pommie Trump and he's far more eloquent than American Trump.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical opposition shitstirer. Argue and criticize the best but when win promptly quit as leader of UKIP to avoid holding the bag. Only equally dumb shitstiring voters would vote this kind of MP am I rite? :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The European leaders have long stopped listening to their own people. If they don't understand why Brexit occurred, they will end up with far right nut jobs.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The European leaders have long stopped listening to their own people. If they don't understand why Brexit occurred, they will end up with far right nut jobs.

I am sure they can hear the cries of agony but sometimes you got to ignore it to meet previously agreed upon obligations. My word is my bond, etc. To do otherwise would diminish their personal standing. All establishment politicians do that you see, something outsiders like Trump fail to understand.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish we can abolish all the faggot left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits in the world..But the world does need a bit of diversity n something to blame when things go wrong as it is the left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits that cause the backlash

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at this belligerent wanker ranting and making a scene

ok so today i found out who in the british camp has been sucking Bush and the right wings cock all these time and pushing the israelites agenda all this time besides tony blair.

same old bullcrap rhetoric since the beginning of time,we must go to war with the muslim world,we must love the jews very very much and protect them,we must love big oil and harliburton.pushing the same old fucking jew agenda over and over again.now blaming us for the muslim problem?why the fark does the right wing like to blame us for the problems they created in the first place?

wtf is wrong with these right wing lunatics?why do they love jews so much?why why why?what is so special about this race of 10m people?now u are threathening to bring down europe because of these muthfarkers?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Farage has lost all credibility, along with the previous mayor of london, Johnson.. both are nothing but hot air...

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a Pommie Trump and he's far more eloquent than American Trump.

izzit the reason Y sillypoore don't broadcast its parleement session ?

not only sillypootians scums cannot speak eloquently ,
they speak without any conviction and only rubbish come out
from their mouths