• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What is the purpose of having a bench in front of bed ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till now I still cannot understand the purpose of having a long bench placed at the foot of the bed.

Is there a reason why hotels do that ?

hard-rock-macau-smoking-room.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can use it as a luggage rest when you need to open luggage. otherwise guests tend to throw luggages on bed. it's also useful when you need to put on your socks and shoes. bed is too high to sit on and a lower ottoman is perfect. instead of an ottoman, i have a chest where i can sit on and at the same time stash my extra pillows, blankets, and down comforters. in winter, there will not be enough room in bed for all the extra pillows, blankets, down comforters when i'm making my bed, thus stacking them up on a chaise, loveseat, sofa, chest, ottoman, or bench in the bedroom helps a lot to make way for some room. sinkies stuck in the comfortable and warm equatorial well will not know what winter nights are like.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is for the wu lui lung to put their jackets before leaving for functions lo. Normal hotel or home room won't have as it take up unnecessary space. Atas see Atas do type of monkey business.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better for doggie. Otherwise kneecaps pressure spoil the mattress fast also bench more stable. This the answer you looking for?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
can use it as a luggage rest when you need to open luggage. otherwise guests tend to throw luggages on bed. it's also useful when you need to put on your socks and shoes. bed is too high to sit on and a lower ottoman is perfect. instead of an ottoman, i have a chest where i can sit on and at the same time stash my extra pillows, blankets, and down comforters. in winter, there will not be enough room in bed for all the extra pillows, blankets, down comforters when i'm making my bed, thus stacking them up on a chaise, loveseat, sofa, chest, ottoman, or bench in the bedroom helps a lot to make way for some room. sinkies stuck in the comfortable and warm equatorial well will not know what winter nights are like.

Its not for luggage, most hotels have a stand for you to put your luggage on it. Its for you to use when you are changing, putting on your shoes, etc. so you don't wake the other person up.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not for luggage, most hotels have a stand for you to put your luggage on it. Its for you to use when you are changing, putting on your shoes, etc. so you don't wake the other person up.

Oh! Is that why there is an armchair there too, for relaxing after putting on shoes? As usual Papsmearer talking cock again. :rolleyes:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh! Is that why there is an armchair there too, for relaxing after putting on shoes? As usual Papsmearer talking cock again. :rolleyes:

Hey dun smear Papsmearer. Most of the time he talk enough sense to read his posts. Truth.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better for doggie. Otherwise kneecaps pressure spoil the mattress fast also bench more stable. This the answer you looking for?

Ah hah. .correct. when doggie on bed is too high for a average height man. With this the height is just nice when the man stand on thr floor and the woman hand and face can rest properly on the bed .

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie shoe boxes don't have anymore space to put the bench, period.
but a (small) bench will be useful for those with heavy period, no:confused:, no staining on bed :cool:
It's a bed extension for people with long legs.
it's for those who like to turn in their sleep, just shift to the side of said person :wink:
armchair is for critics, esp those who like to criticize the h/keeping dept on cleanliness of the room :wink:
Ah hah. .correct. when doggie on bed is too high for a average height man. With this the height is just nice when the man stand on thr floor and the woman hand and face can rest properly on the bed .
some atas hotels also provide pouffes for poofsters :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

notice this hotel has done away with the luggage stand, usually placed against the wall by the desk? luggages are seen standing on the floor where stand used to be. moreover, the foldable rack for luggages that hotel keeps in closet is no longer hip as it takes up room in closet where a safe deposit box now sits. the bench at end of bed is just a utility stand. you can use it to do anything with, including banging the maid when she's in heat and cums in sexy maid uniform and commando underneath.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
notice this hotel has done away with the luggage stand, usually placed against the wall by the desk? luggages are seen standing on the floor where stand used to be. moreover, the foldable rack for luggages that hotel keeps in closet is no longer hip as it takes up room in closet where a safe deposit box now sits. the bench at end of bed is just a utility stand. you can use it to do anything with, including banging the maid when she's in heat and cums in sexy maid uniform and commando underneath.

It's Hard Rock Hotel in Macau.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's for u to sit n watch tv n snacking n pcc to the hum sup movies without staining the bed. Notice the armchair is placed in a wrong direction to watch tv.