• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pro-Japan lovers, Singaporeans are more pathetic than Taiwanese and Lee Teng Hui

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I now really hate Japan and pro-Japan Chinese dogs

Half of Singaporean is "love" Japanese. Pro-Japanese survey among 10 Asian countries.

52% in Singapore, "love" Japanese.. and much more

" AUN Consulting, Inc., offering SEO both in Japan and overseas, presented the findings of pro-Japanese survey among 10 Asian countries. The survey, carried out on a hundred men and women aged 18 and over among Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines. When asked "favorability for the country of Japan", in eight countries, except South Korea, China, 80 percent responded "like" "love" to Japan. "

"Looking at the whole of Asia, people tended to Japan amicable. Also, answer the question of "Do you like Japanese people", more than 80% in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines and "like" "love" the Japanese. Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines in particular it was more than 90%. On the other hand, Korean and Chinese respondents with "like", "love" are less than 50%, the lowest 40% of South Korea. In addition, 52% in Singapore, the largest percentage of respondents "love". The fewest rate is 4% in Korea."

japan.gif

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pathetic Taiwanese: You were slaves who lived under the 50 years of brutal Japanese rule, treated like second class citizens and your women being raped and forced to marry Japanese soldiers even before WW2. What's worse is former ROC president Lee Teng Hui who is pro-Japan and call Japan his motherland , when ask about the 2000 Taiwanese comfort women used as sexual slaves and the Nanjing massacre he ignores the questions. All he does is Kowtow to the Japanese emperor and their criminal shrine, accepting Japanese racial superiority.

But if you think Taiwanese dogs are pathetic than look at Singaporean dogs.

Pathetic Singaporeans: Have you forgotten about the "Sook Ching Massacre". About 70,000+ Singaporeans were massacred mercilessly by the Japs.

HISTORY LESSON

[video=youtube;RRS51StHJGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRS51StHJGY[/video]
[video=youtube;Jaf-gVt9Brg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaf-gVt9Brg[/video]

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
before someone comes and says: mao tsetung killed more pp in china during his reign so dun kpkb. anyway it was a long time ago so why kpkb.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
celebrate sook ching festival every year,I'm off to isetan to buy a couple of Fukushima sushi rolls and hanging up my poster of Japanese soldier lopping off a chinks head.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
celebrate sook ching festival every year,I'm off to isetan to buy a couple of Fukushima sushi rolls and hanging up my poster of Japanese soldier lopping off a chinks head.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Like you i celebrate sook ching and watch my video of we worthless chinks heads being chopped off. We chinks need to be killed by superior japanese. :p

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before someone comes and says: mao tsetung killed more pp in china during his reign so dun kpkb. anyway it was a long time ago so why kpkb.

ww2 ended 72 years ago, not 1000 years ago, like part of Middle Ages history. the survivors of the war, soldiers and civilians are still alive today. the memories are fading but not forgotten.

comparing whether Mao Zedong or the Japanese invasion killed more Chinese people is totally pointless. they are two separate unrelated events.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
ww2 ended 72 years ago, not 1000 years ago, like part of Middle Ages history. the survivors of the war, soldiers and civilians are still alive today. the memories are fading but not forgotten.

comparing whether Mao Zedong or the Japanese invasion killed more Chinese people is totally pointless. they are two separate unrelated events.

+1........