• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SIA Jihu MILF Stewardess Found Dead In San Francisco!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
371e50f22e1e35130ecb0a75f3862f28

A Singapore Airlines stewardess was found dead in a hotel room in San Francisco on Tuesday (31 January) US time, just hours before she was scheduled to fly back to Singapore on a return flight.

The deceased has been identified as Penang-born Vanessa Yeap, 38, a leading stewardess who has been with SIA for 16 years, according to media reports on Thursday.

Yeap told her colleagues that she was not feeling well when she arrived in the US city, according to a Channel 8 report. Hours before the return flight, Yeap’s colleagues were looking for her as she did not turn up at the hotel lobby. They later found her dead in her room.

SIA said in a statement obtained by The Straits Times, “We can confirm with regret that one of our female cabin crew was found deceased in her hotel room in San Francisco on Feb 1, 2017 (Singapore time). Our immediate priority is to provide the necessary assistance to the family of the crew member. As the case is under the investigation of the local authorities, we are unable to share any further details.

“The member of crew operated to SFO on flight SQ2/28 January and was due to have operated out from SFO on SQ1/1 February.”

Eric Yeap, brother of the deceased, told Channel 8 that he was on his way to San Francisco. In a post on his Facebook page earlier Thursday, he wrote, “Ko Ko (Brother) love you always”.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore...ad-in-san-francisco-hotel-room-123102491.html

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always feel uneasy to see slim waist gal die but no choice every human beings has equal chance of dying regardless of age or sickness.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the fad with making the pupils look larger?
See alot of pic of asian girls doing it.

This one you must consult me. I had a girl who had those stuff on. I wondered why until one day she removed them. KNN, beat bird eye very serious.

So the big pupil lens can cover the beat bird eye and make both eyes look more balanced.

I let her go.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one you must consult me. I had a girl who had those stuff on. I wondered why until one day she removed them. KNN, beat bird eye very serious.

So the big pupil lens can cover the beat bird eye and make both eyes look more balanced.

I let her go.

Wah ..didn't know u r a alpha male :eek:
Steady man . U r my idol now.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah ..didn't know u r a alpha male :eek:
Steady man . U r my idol now.

I let her go not because I am alpha male. It's because we could no longer see eye to eye when those circle lenses were removed. Can be very distracting.

Now I am beoing AirAsia stewardesses. Not only the air tickets are budget, the stewardesses also :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't 38 years too old for an SIA stewardess:confused: I thought that females who reached 30 years old were grounded.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I let her go not because I am alpha male. It's because we could no longer see eye to eye when those circle lenses were removed. Can be very distracting.
Now I am beoing AirAsia stewardesses. Not only the air tickets are budget, the stewardesses also :smile:
i know how you feel, as it's downright rude and disrespectful when someone doesn't look at you when you're talking to them, macham like heckcare you wan - it's actually called the "look here but see there" syndrome :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My problem with SQ stews and I am not referring to this one, is that they have some sort of reverse discrimination, where sinkie pax are treated like shit by them while they fawn over the AMDK. Very opposite of Jap airlines where jap pax are treated like kings. These SQ stews have some sort of fuckup mindset that we are obligated to fly SQ just because we are Sinkies.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11bd8688eb7879c5fe8e9d33e789ecd9_man-kneeling-praying-clip-art-clipart-woman-bowing-down_600-401.png

My respect to u can be depicted by this.
BTW maybe now too late to ask... next time before u let go can pass to me anot? :p

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My respect to u can be depicted by this.
BTW maybe now too late to ask... next time before u let go can pass to me anot? :p

You wouldn't want those I let go. Apart from beat bird eye, the charbos I let go were always those with some attitude problem. I kept a sabre in my closet and it's called 无情刀 (heartless sabre). You should have one too. It comes it handy when the woman becomes manipulative. Once you wield your heartless sabre, just quote Roman Tam: "无情刀永不知错,无缘份只叹奈何.." Then quickly move on to the next article in the production line. mai tu liao !