• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Teacher accused of having sex with underage pupil and 'making a sex tape' after vodka

sinkiezen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teacher, 27, accused of having sex with underage pupil and ‘making a sex tape’ after ‘plying him with vodka’

Sarah Lewis was arrested and put on immediate leave from her job

BY LAURA BURNIP 29th January 2017, 3:25 pm

nintchdbpict000297443078.jpg

A TEACHER allegedly filmed a sex tape with a teenager after plying him full of booze.

Sarah Lewis, 27, was arrested on suspicion of felony sex with a minor and a misdemeanour of providing alcohol to a minor.

Lewis reportedly had sex with the 17-year-old boy at her home in Payson, Utah, and gave him vodka and beer.

Lewis’s involvement with the boy was also allegedly caught on film, reports the Daily Herald.

The teacher was pictured with red, puffy eyes for her mugshot, suggesting she had been crying just before it was taken.

Fox 13 added that she works as a social studies teacher and dance instructor at Landmark High School, Spanish Fork.

Lewis has been put on a leave of absence from her job following the allegations.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2733770/teacher-sex-underage-pupil-sex-tape/

Read more on http://www.sinkiezen.com

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teacher accused of having sex with underage pupil and 'making a sex tape' after v

17 years old is not exactly a boy. Even US sends 17 year old to vietnam to fight the "congs".

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teacher accused of having sex with underage pupil and 'making a sex tape' after v

17 years old is not exactly a boy. Even US sends 17 year old to vietnam to fight the "congs".

Chow ang mo all....no moral standard at all....just take care of own enjoyment.....:(

She must be really desperate for a laid ....go walk the streets lah....instead of ruining the life of a young boy.....so sad....:eek:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i thought 17yo is a ripe age whereby horny hot blooded male teens want to get laid.

dunno why the boy "pao toh" the teacher.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

in my school days, i also want to fuck some of my teachers. Can only PCC. no chance.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in my school days, i also want to fuck some of my teachers. Can only PCC. no chance.

children everywhere fuck their teachers, no big deal