• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Thambi family's daughter stabbed by Indian FT, forgot to thank PAP for letting

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
him into Zikapore. Who they voted for? No point to break down in court and cry over their daughter's plight. Better for them to scold the PAP in court for letting in these fucking type of sick psychopaths that can stab a young girl 21 times. They should have just said in court 'Gay Loong, u are a cheebye for letting in these types of violent offenders" Let it be entered into court on the transcripts.

Man on trial for attempted murder of nursing student who rejected his marriage proposal

crime-generic.jpg

SINGAPORE: A 33-year-old man is on trial for the attempted murder of a 20-year-old nursing student after she rejected his advances.

The two met at the National University Hospital (NUH), where the accused worked as a healthcare assistant and the victim was a student nurse.
Indian national Varadharajan Mahadevan Mahadevan, 33, became “obsessed” with the student and “aggressively harassed” her, even though she made it clear that she was not interested, prosecutors said at the opening of Varadharajan’s trial on Tuesday (Jan 31).
The High Court heard that on Dec 19, 2013, Varadharajan became angry and violent when the woman’s parents denied him their daughter’s hand in marriage. They called the police when Varadharajan turned abusive and aggressive, hurling vulgarities at them and banging on the gates of the family’s flat, wanting to be let in.
Varadharajan eventually left, but returned later with a knife hidden in his sock. He spent the night at the void deck of the woman’s block and lay in wait for her.

At about 8.30am the next day, Varadharajan confronted the victim, who was on her way to school, as she exited the lift at the void deck. When she refused to comply with his demands, he “viciously” stabbed and slashed her, prosecutors said.
The victim’s parents, who heard her screams all the way up in their eighth-storey flat, rushed to her aid and the woman’s father pushed Varadharajan off his daughter.

Varadharajan fled the scene after dropping the knife, but was arrested with the help of two passers-by who detained him.
The victim suffered 21 knife wounds on her head, neck, chest, abdomen and limbs, including a deep cut to her neck, prosecutors said. She spent 49 days in hospital, and years on, her recovery is far from over, her parents testified.
The woman, now 23, sleeps with her parents because she is afraid to sleep alone. She has nightmares and wakes up screaming. She dislikes being in public, ashamed of the scars on her face, they said.
"MY MAIN THOUGHT WAS TO SAVE MY DAUGHTER"
Both the victim’s parents broke down on the stand on Tuesday as they recalled the day their daughter was almost killed.

The father described finding Varadharajan sitting on his daughter’s chest, the knife poised and ready to strike. “My main (thought) was to save my daughter”, the 59-year-old said.

He also testified that Varadharajan had turned up at the flat at least once before to ask for his daughter’s hand in marriage. When told no, Varadharajan turned “aggressive and used vulgar words on me”, the father stated.
He told his daughter to make a police report, but she refused, saying she did not want to “spoil his rice bowl”, as she knew Varadharajan had come to Singapore to work to provide for his mother in India, the father testified.
The victim’s 55-year-old mother also fought tears on the stand. “Terrible. I can’t describe it, I can’t think about it,” she said.
In three separate statements to police, Varadharajan had said he intended to kill the victim, but he now disputes this.

“I had no intention to kill her,” Varadharajan said at the opening of his trial. He claims the victim was his former girlfriend, and that he had “inflicted wounds on her” when he was “attempting suicide”. “I realise my mistake,” Varadharajan told the court through a Tamil interpreter.
His lawyer Rengarajoo Rengasamy Balasamy told the court that the victim was in an intimate relationship with Varadharajan and had been “pestering” him to take her back to India to get married.
The trial continues on Wednesday.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Thambi family's daughter stabbed by Indian FT, forgot to thank PAP for let

This occured in 2013. The thing is local shit skins aren't really protesting about this about the importation of foreign shit skins.

Contrast this to Chinese. Suppose a tiong stabbed a local sinkie Chinese girl. You can easily find at least 10 posts by locals or even prs condemning tiongs. You won't see it with local shit skins.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Thambi family's daughter stabbed by Indian FT, forgot to thank PAP for let

yes indeed a very pertinent point for all to remember.

'Gay Loong, u are a cheebye for letting in these types of violent offenders"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Time for extreme vetting of all that stinky trash that is queueing to get into my beloved country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This occured in 2013. The thing is local shit skins aren't really protesting about this about the importation of foreign shit skins.

Contrast this to Chinese. Suppose a tiong stabbed a local sinkie Chinese girl. You can easily find at least 10 posts by locals or even prs condemning tiongs. You won't see it with local shit skins.

Local apunehs know they are outnumbered by Mats and sinkie chinks. They need all the Apuneh FTs they can get. That is why after LI riots, not one Indian organization condemned the riot. Not one community leader from the Indian side fuck the rioters. PAP does not understand apunehs are for their own people. The concept of belonging to a country and a nation is foreign to them. U don't believe just look at all the IT firms that import their own apunehs from their own village and their own towns into singapore to displace sinkies in the same workplace.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I don't know why the PAP would spend $14 billion on a defence budget. All the stupid sinkies think that we need a strong military to prevent m&ds from flowing down to the south to rape and kill our women. Well, guess what, its happening now. FTs let in by the PAP are raping, stabbing, and molesting our women. This case shows it. The only conclusion that a sane person can come to is that the PAP is the enemy. Not anyone north of us.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Time for extreme vetting of all that stinky trash that is queueing to get into my beloved country.

I bet you that this fuck will not even be deported after he has served his sentence. He will allowed to remain in zikapore. Might even get a PR.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

which one sir ??

NZ , Myanmar or sillypoore ?

and
should vetting be extended to the chinks too ?
after all they are the stinkiest of the stink!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

which one sir ??

NZ , Myanmar or sillypoore ?

and
should vetting be extended to the chinks too ?
after all they are the stinkiest of the stink!

They couldn't even vet unqualified fake myanmar doctors. How do u expect them to vet anonymous no name FTs job stealers.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes indeed a very pertinent point for all to remember.

'Gay Loong, u are a cheebye for letting in these types of violent offenders"

It's still not too late to say this as there are still many ah neh fts in sg hospitals.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP damn stupid.

They are not aware that killing or pouring acid on lady who reject marriage is the culture in India.
These foreigners should not be allowed to work in close proximity to locals........

PAP leaders will only come to their senses when their own daughters are violated......

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

him into Zikapore. Who they voted for? No point to break down in court and cry over their daughter's plight. Better for them to scold the PAP in court for letting in these fucking type of sick psychopaths that can stab a young girl 21 times. They should have just said in court 'Gay Loong, u are a cheebye for letting in these types of violent offenders" Let it be entered into court on the transcripts.

Man on trial for attempted murder of nursing student who rejected his marriage proposal

crime-generic.jpg

SINGAPORE: A 33-year-old man is on trial for the attempted murder of a 20-year-old nursing student after she rejected his advances.

The two met at the National University Hospital (NUH), where the accused worked as a healthcare assistant and the victim was a student nurse.
Indian national Varadharajan Mahadevan Mahadevan, 33, became “obsessed” with the student and “aggressively harassed” her, even though she made it clear that she was not interested, prosecutors said at the opening of Varadharajan’s trial on Tuesday (Jan 31).
The High Court heard that on Dec 19, 2013, Varadharajan became angry and violent when the woman’s parents denied him their daughter’s hand in marriage. They called the police when Varadharajan turned abusive and aggressive, hurling vulgarities at them and banging on the gates of the family’s flat, wanting to be let in.
Varadharajan eventually left, but returned later with a knife hidden in his sock. He spent the night at the void deck of the woman’s block and lay in wait for her.

At about 8.30am the next day, Varadharajan confronted the victim, who was on her way to school, as she exited the lift at the void deck. When she refused to comply with his demands, he “viciously” stabbed and slashed her, prosecutors said.
The victim’s parents, who heard her screams all the way up in their eighth-storey flat, rushed to her aid and the woman’s father pushed Varadharajan off his daughter.

Varadharajan fled the scene after dropping the knife, but was arrested with the help of two passers-by who detained him.
The victim suffered 21 knife wounds on her head, neck, chest, abdomen and limbs, including a deep cut to her neck, prosecutors said. She spent 49 days in hospital, and years on, her recovery is far from over, her parents testified.
The woman, now 23, sleeps with her parents because she is afraid to sleep alone. She has nightmares and wakes up screaming. She dislikes being in public, ashamed of the scars on her face, they said.
"MY MAIN THOUGHT WAS TO SAVE MY DAUGHTER"
Both the victim’s parents broke down on the stand on Tuesday as they recalled the day their daughter was almost killed.

The father described finding Varadharajan sitting on his daughter’s chest, the knife poised and ready to strike. “My main (thought) was to save my daughter”, the 59-year-old said.

He also testified that Varadharajan had turned up at the flat at least once before to ask for his daughter’s hand in marriage. When told no, Varadharajan turned “aggressive and used vulgar words on me”, the father stated.
He told his daughter to make a police report, but she refused, saying she did not want to “spoil his rice bowl”, as she knew Varadharajan had come to Singapore to work to provide for his mother in India, the father testified.
The victim’s 55-year-old mother also fought tears on the stand. “Terrible. I can’t describe it, I can’t think about it,” she said.
In three separate statements to police, Varadharajan had said he intended to kill the victim, but he now disputes this.

“I had no intention to kill her,” Varadharajan said at the opening of his trial. He claims the victim was his former girlfriend, and that he had “inflicted wounds on her” when he was “attempting suicide”. “I realise my mistake,” Varadharajan told the court through a Tamil interpreter.
His lawyer Rengarajoo Rengasamy Balasamy told the court that the victim was in an intimate relationship with Varadharajan and had been “pestering” him to take her back to India to get married.
The trial continues on Wednesday.

The pap and lhl should be ashamed of their FT policy/scheme that caused the suffering of our Singaporean daughter.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

....its the same scenario that is happening in Europe when they let in millions of migrants becoz of their idiotic policy...Angela was the main culprit that causes so many innocent life.

LJlang

Alfrescian
Loyal

If there are Singaporeans committing crimes would you say the same too?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Time to copycat Muslim ban and have our very own Shitskin Ban.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

....its the same scenario that is happening in Europe when they let in millions of migrants becoz of their idiotic policy...Angela was the main culprit that causes so many innocent life.

Angela is a willing victim, but no one has expressed interest yet.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

PAP damn stupid.

They are not aware that killing or pouring acid on lady who reject marriage is the culture in India.
These foreigners should not be allowed to work in close proximity to locals........

PAP leaders will only come to their senses when their own daughters are violated......

Looks like someone already poured acid on face of Ling and Whore Jinx, liddat how?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If there are Singaporeans committing crimes would you say the same too?

Singaporeans has a right to commit crimes on each other. Foreigners do not have the right to come here and commit crimes on sinkies. Got it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Local apunehs know they are outnumbered by Mats and sinkie chinks. They need all the Apuneh FTs they can get. That is why after LI riots, not one Indian organization condemned the riot. Not one community leader from the Indian side fuck the rioters. PAP does not understand apunehs are for their own people. The concept of belonging to a country and a nation is foreign to them. U don't believe just look at all the IT firms that import their own apunehs from their own village and their own towns into singapore to displace sinkies in the same workplace.

It's strange but so few ppl especially local sinkie Chinese are so ignorant of these facts. Only few racially aware ppl like me notice this and call it out. Let's assume tiongs only hire their own or sinkie Chinese do the same will be condemned. Shit skins do it and everyone just let's them. :rolleyes:

I don't know why the PAP would spend $14 billion on a defence budget. All the stupid sinkies think that we need a strong military to prevent m&ds from flowing down to the south to rape and kill our women. Well, guess what, its happening now. FTs let in by the PAP are raping, stabbing, and molesting our women. This case shows it. The only conclusion that a sane person can come to is that the PAP is the enemy. Not anyone north of us.

In this case the local sinkie stabbed is a shit skin. She might be a sinkie but i don't pity her. It's between the shit skins. This type of things have taught me hey a shit skin does that to another shit skin it's not my problem as long as they didn't do it to another race especially Chinese. Why care about them when they don't care about others.