• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trump Style: You're Fired!!!!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the EO legally criminal or she buay song. If buay song and she want to show she dualiap, fire. That applies in Singapore as well.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cause mayhem before handover. Very unprofessional like Obummer.

A bunch of inexperienced, entitled and lazy whites came into office and didn't want to do the work (Trump doesn't want to read intel briefs and must watch TV every little while) ...and you blame it on Obama on a bad transition?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the EO legally criminal or she buay song. If buay song and she want to show she dualiap, fire. That applies in Singapore as well.

She didn't want to defend an unconstitutional edict. How is that buay song? She is not a yes person ...as Attorney General, she is supposed to uphold the law and that is what she did.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She didn't want to defend an unconstitutional edict. How is that buay song? She is not a yes person ...as Attorney General, she is supposed to uphold the law and that is what she did.

Which law states that vetting people coming into the USA is illegal?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Vetting and banning are different.

And it is because of religious belief that they are been BANNED entry.

That's fake news. My friend and his wife from Malaysia landed in US on Monday and both got through without any issues. They are Muslims traveling on Malaysian passports.

The vetting is by country not religion.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's fake news. My friend and his wife from Malaysia landed in US on Monday and both got through without any issues. They are Muslims traveling on Malaysian passports.

The vetting is by country not religion.

Don't be naive lah. If they spelt it out as a Muslim ban, it would be indefensible. It is in practice a Muslim ban for those seven countries. And the ban will expand to more countries if Bannon has his way.

By the way, why are you associating with a Muslim?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims and Muslim countries are humble people. In the 1800s they were not involved in opium trading in china.

they know British empire are drugging China and stayed away from evil white trash my pommies.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fr A1:
===========
tracer_46 said:
BicCherry said:
Trump should import a morally pliant AGC from Singapore: during elections, the AGC is able also to moonlight as the leading politician's secret campaign agent by granting special political waivers/ favours to sway the vote count:...

TO9hNRql.jpg

Mr. Loyar Burok, you don't seem to tire of cockadoodledoing the same old garbage, do you? :biggrin:

Obviously you have not read the AG's Letter, and if you had, you did not understand anything. Please la, know your limitations. Don't think you are qualified to amputate someone's limb just because you are a butcher! :biggrin:

http://www.singapore-window.org/ag0721.htm
So chan sek Keong says that when voters see the PM, DPM INSIDE the polling station, they will not be influenced (he also added that the presiding officer didn't mind becos politicians fell within the category of "polling agent or agents of each candidate, the Returning Officer and persons authorised in writing by the Returning Officer, the police officers on duty and other persons officially employed at the polling station")???!!!... If that is the case, the why don't we also allow ALL political parties to hang large campaign posters, banners INSIDE the poling stations (but not within 200m of a polling station)???, surely this allowance for such propaganda materials would be less influential than the PM, DPM and even other nonparticipating PAP MPs and politicians being VIP driven into and then loitering INSIDE the poling station to surprise all unsuspecting voters like a ghostly apparition on Halloween?!!!???!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony tan was standing inside the voting station and shaked my hands when I enter. Then I feel obligated to vote for pap seeing this old man like begging for votes. So pity him give him chance.

Then months later the whole Hillview Estate was demolished and voters scattered.

Knn. Sei bey sway leh. Puiiiii

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Don't be naive lah. If they spelt it out as a Muslim ban, it would be indefensible. It is in practice a Muslim ban for those seven countries. And the ban will expand to more countries if Bannon has his way.

By the way, why are you associating with a Muslim?

I'm a Muslim myself.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am fully in support Trump of this. The first duty of a political leader is to protect his own country. That means keeping out people from areas that are hotbeds of terrorism.

I wonder if any of the bleeding hearts will support rhohingya refugees into singapore. And mind you we do not even associate any terror threat to them yet. We are concerned abt law and order. American is just keeping the homeland safe. Potential terrorist or not, refugees pose a clear and present danger to the social fabric if are allowed into the country in significant numbers.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm a Muslim myself.

And you won't have any trouble entering the US because your country is not a state sponsor of terrorism, unlike the 7 countries named the ban. Each of those are undoubtedly state sponsors of terrorism. If in the unlikely chance the dragnet catches a citizen who has not been radicalized, he or she shld direct the blame at the govt for aiding and abetting the proliferation of terror cells