• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Only Fined For Pinching Girl's Butt! No Jail No Rotan! Guess His Race!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - A pharmaceutical technician, who molested a 16-year-old student in an HDB lift, was fined $3,000 on Tuesday (Jan 31).

Chew Teck Chiang, 51, admitted to touching and pinching the victim's buttocks at about 6.10am on May 5, 2016.

A court heard that the girl, who was wearing her school uniform, entered the lift that Chew was in.

He asked her whether she was going to school, and she replied "yes''.

As the lift was descending, he used his left hand to touch her right buttock and pinched it once. The victim was scared but did not dare to turn around.

When the lift arrived at the ground floor, she immediately exited the lift and boarded her school bus, which was waiting for her at the foot of the block.

She later informed a teacher in school about the incident and was subsequently brought to the police station to make a report.

Chew could have been jailed for up to two years, fined, caned or received any combined punishment for using criminal force to outrage modesty.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ned-3000-for-molesting-16-year-old-student-in

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha sir, see lah. I said before I invested 1.5k on a handbag for a good reasons. I can hold the waist and smack her butt without much an issue.:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought mandatory caning is instituted for OM cases where it takes place in a lift or area where the victim is confined? In this case the fucker got off because he is 51.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not safe anymore for males in Singapore to be alone in a lift with a female

I am not saying that this man is innocent. But is it safe to be alone in any lift anymore with a female? There is absolutely no evidence in this case as far as I can tell. I mean if there was CCTV footage in the lift and it showed the man touching the girl's buttocks, then I am sure the article would have mentioned it or the court would have reported that in the media. So, I am guessing that there was non. Then it becomes the word of a 16 yr old girl versus that of a 51 yr old man. what if you are in a lift like in this case and a female walks in. SHoudl you get out right away? What if the female tells u to give her $100 before the lift reaches the ground floor or she will tell the police you touch her buttocks? Do you dare to fight her in court given the track record of this kind of cases? What if she says, I like you watch, give it to me now or I will tell my parents you touched me? Based on this case, it seems you have less then a 50 50 chance of winning in court even though you might be innocent. This report never says the man admitted guilt. All it takes is a nutjob greedy female good in acting to seriously ruin your life over nothing and leave you with a criminal record. what is the recourse for men?

SINGAPORE: A pharmaceutical technician, who molested a 16-year-old student in an HDB lift, was fined $3,000 on Tuesday (Jan 31).

Chew Teck Chiang, 51, admitted to touching and pinching the victim's buttocks at about 6.10am on May 5, 2016.

A court heard that the girl, who was wearing her school uniform, entered the lift that Chew was in.

As the lift was descending, he used his left hand to touch her right buttock and pinched it once. The victim was scared but did not dare to turn around.

When the lift arrived at the ground floor, she immediately exited the lift and boarded her school bus, which was waiting for her at the foot of the block.

She later informed a teacher in school about the incident and was subsequently brought to the police station to make a report.

Chew could have been jailed for up to two years, fined, caned or received any combined punishment for using criminal force to outrage modesty. - The Straits Times/Asia News Networ
Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/regi...year-old-student-in-lift/#vwGsLg1F4VYFh3Sr.99

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Not safe anymore for males in Singapore to be alone in a lift with a female

Women who cry false rape will be sentenced to gang-raped and have their pussy whipped.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak! Malaysia again. When will these Malaysian chinks learn to behave? :mad:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this idiot thought he was doing a good deed by reminding/checking if she brought her stationary items in her pencil box :p

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha sir, see lah. I said before I invested 1.5k on a handbag for a good reasons. I can hold the waist and smack her butt without much an issue.:biggrin:

I invested in a couple of cocktails. That usually is enough. Sometimes, I get to smack their butts for free simply because they need my assistance for promotion or to close the sale.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know why is a 16yo still taking a school bus to school?

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am not saying that this man is innocent. But is it safe to be alone in any lift anymore with a female? There is absolutely no evidence in this case as far as I can tell. I mean if there was CCTV footage in the lift and it showed the man touching the girl's buttocks, then I am sure the article would have mentioned it or the court would have reported that in the media. So, I am guessing that there was non. Then it becomes the word of a 16 yr old girl versus that of a 51 yr old man. what if you are in a lift like in this case and a female walks in. SHoudl you get out right away? What if the female tells u to give her $100 before the lift reaches the ground floor or she will tell the police you touch her buttocks? Do you dare to fight her in court given the track record of this kind of cases? What if she says, I like you watch, give it to me now or I will tell my parents you touched me? Based on this case, it seems you have less then a 50 50 chance of winning in court even though you might be innocent. This report never says the man admitted guilt. All it takes is a nutjob greedy female good in acting to seriously ruin your life over nothing and leave you with a criminal record. what is the recourse for men?

If you're rich enough to afford it, install a concealed video camera on yourself (the SPF is implementing this for their officers now, though theirs needn't be concealed, eg. a GoPro). That's really useful in case anything anywhere happens, not just for molest-in-lift problems, but as evidence / protection for anything that might happen to you anywhere.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I invested in a couple of cocktails. That usually is enough. Sometimes, I get to smack their butts for free simply because they need my assistance for promotion or to close the sale.

Sir, u r entitled to smack their butt or lift their skirts :p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

lucky is not donald trump, otherwise will need at least 2 child counselors to accompany him for mata lim kopi session, 1 to calm him and the other to change diapers

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not supposed to be "anymore" as all the while it has been like this. People with maids are at high risk.
I recommend sir johntan to take some precautions.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I propose sir johntan go north and get moslem doctor help him do circumcision, it helps with their sharp kris can cut off the entire part

then he can join the band of eunuches working under donald trump

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

knn, what's the big deal? when i was younger in my school days. my friends and i pinched one another nipples and until blue black just kids having fun! then there was once i became drunk in my uni's bar. went to slap an ang mo char bor's kar chng, that's what i remember vaguely.:o