• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is it un-islamic for a muslim to receive blood from a non-muslim?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been told its haram for muslims to donate blood, but would some muslims say it is ok for them to receive blood from a non-muslim? :rolleyes:

I think the answer to this question is important to pork eating donors if their blood happens to be received by a muslim who cannot donor blood or organ due to religion belief. I wish to hear some words of wisdom or insight!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been told its haram for muslims to donate blood, but would some muslims say it is ok for them to receive blood from a non-muslim? :rolleyes:

I think the answer to this question is important to pork eating donors if their blood happens to be received by a muslim who cannot donor blood or organ due to religion belief. I wish to hear some words of wisdom or insight!

Very hard to find a answer for this. I have a outstanding questions till today can't find a answer.
What happened if pet babe run into a halal restaurants?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends on the P.H. value and viscosity and halalness level of Haram.Pig's blood would be the most Haram followed by Chinks then the non chinks then the Hindus the vegetarians and the gluten free.only the most desperate would go for a chinks blood transfusion,even then sometimes I might consider going to a restaurant and asking for pigs blood instead.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on the P.H. value and viscosity and halalness level of Haram.Pig's blood would be the most Haram followed by Chinks then the non chinks then the Hindus the vegetarians and the gluten free.only the most desperate would go for a chinks blood transfusion,even then sometimes I might consider going to a restaurant and asking for pigs blood instead.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks have the worst blood of all many people would rather die than get blood from us worthless chinks.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another unfounded question from Olympic time was can wear tudung take part in diving ?

I think you asked in the right thread, the answer is yes cos islam is a very flexible and open religion.

Burkini-493523.jpg

burkini.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you asked in the right thread, the answer is yes cos islam is a very flexible and open religion.

Burkini-493523.jpg

burkini.jpg
Oh. Like that also can replace tudung .look bit like naval diver :biggrin:
Thanks. 1 less curiosity for me now.
Waiting for the blood transfusion answer .

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Not true lah Muslims can donate blood. Some mosque held blood drives before. and theyare also allowed to accept blood transfusions. even from non muslims.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true lah Muslims can donate blood. Some mosque held blood drives before. and theyare also allowed to accept blood transfusions. even from non muslims.

Actually most of moron TS questions n answers can be found by click of the mouse. Lazy idiot.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have been reading conflicting answers by various qualified islamic scholars and I have reason to believe the sinkie mosque are papized.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually most of moron TS questions n answers can be found by click of the mouse. Lazy idiot.

Pakistan Says Organ Transplant Is 'Un-Islamic'

Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) and Wafaq-ul-Madaris have termed the Organ and Tissue Transplant (amendment) Bill 2016 as 'non-Islamic' and decided to challenge it in court. A member who belongs to both of the forums said that this bill was unconstitutional and according to Shariah did not have any worth, reports the Daily Times.

"In this connection, we will consult with the members of Council of Islamic Ideology and Wafaq-ul-Madaris and after that, we will take it to the court of law," said the member.

He said that Islam does not permit organ transplantation of the kind adopted in the bill.

"If the government wants to prevent the smuggling of human organs, then it would have to take solid and sagacious measures, he added.

CII is a constitutional body in Pakistan, responsible for giving legal advice on Islamic issues to the government and the Parliament.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's haram for Muslims to donate blood or body parts as they may need it for Judgement Day. But it is certainly acceptable for Muslims to receive body parts from non-Muslims if it would help Muslims to live.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[CII is a constitutional body in Pakistan, responsible for giving legal advice on Islamic issues to the government and the Parliament.

Is Spore Pakistan? U shld go ask Spore Mufti fatwa for Muslims. Y cherry picking?