• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Minah buay song CNY shop all close, refuse to eat fking orange.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
i2oADpYl.jpg

I got some Lim Chee Guan bakwa to satisfy her mouth and a bottle of vodka to satisfy her pussy. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the threads about this bangala bitch have been locked in edmw after many angry Chinese were flaming her.

Good to see more racially aware Chinese and hardly any Chinese dogs over there.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the threads about this bangala bitch have been locked in edmw after many angry Chinese were flaming her.

Good to see more racially aware Chinese and hardly any Chinese dogs over there.

She's a what??
BANGLA ??? Is she working as a forewoman or a comfort woman at the construction site?

PAP no horse run, bring in the slaves, also bring in their whores for their slaves.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can eat from stalls tat are open.... Fast food all open may...N now CNY apt of places don't close... So wat her problem?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's a what??
BANGLA ??? Is she working as a forewoman or a comfort woman at the construction site?

PAP no horse run, bring in the slaves, also bring in their whores for their slaves.

She's not really a m&d but then again m&ds mix with so many races so it's hard to tell. From her name and stuff she's likely a foreigner or some mix race m&d with bangala shit skin in the mix.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not really a m&d but then again m&ds mix with so many races so it's hard to tell. From her name and stuff she's likely a foreigner or some mix race m&d with bangala shit skin in the mix.

I'm not well-versed with the art of crossbreeding, but anyone breed with shitskin will just get shit, even if it's a pure aryan.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's the price minorities have to pay to live under chink majority privilege. Get used to it or fuck off back to India or whichever shithole she came from.