• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Trump] Warming up to this "rogue" President

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A dozen executive orders in less than a week after Inauguration. Many of them sparking profound dissent. The travel ban in particular which has been labelled by democrats/liberals as a "Muslim" ban has sparked confusion at airports, detention of travelers, massive protests, and severely stalled airport operations.

But amid all the chaos and bluster and outrage directed at Trump's policies, one thing stands out. All of Trump's policies benefit the heartland American, the born and bred white American.

Notice that the harshest criticism of Trump comes from business elites, corporate chieftains, liberals, the politically connected, as well as those in a position to benefit from globalization and neoliberalism.

Either Trump truly does not care about the dissent and the chaos that ensues as a result of his executive actions, or he is blithely unaware that his orders could lead to such a massive disruption in the lives of people, but no matter which is the case, he is clearly willing to throw the world into chaos to give the "forgotten men and women of America" what they want and what they voted for last november.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those 70% here doesnt mind their jobs being taken away. Doesnt mind sharing living sides by sides with those FT leeches. But those pro Trump are much smarter voting the right president who save their jobs even though i dont like war mongerer Republican.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe Trump is the wild card that will bring about true world peace.

The Trump effect: Theresa May ‘no more regime change’, Boris Johnson ‘Assad stays’

In a speech to Republicans in Philadelphia British Prime Minister Theresa May agreed with President Trump that the West’s longstanding policy of ‘regime change’ around the world in order to advance what is euphemistically called ‘democracy promotion’ (actually the extension of US and Western power) is being abandoned

It is in our interests – those of Britain and America together – to stand strong together to defend our values, our interests and the very ideas in which we believe. This cannot mean a return to the failed policies of the past. The days of Britain and America intervening in sovereign countries in an attempt to remake the world in our own image are over.

NATO will be irrelevant soon when Russia no longer views US as a threat. If the majority of NATO members don't pay their dues, it just shows that they themselves don't view Russia as a threat. Good relations with Russia will also help keep Iran in check. I don't believe Trump is going to tear up the nuclear deal for the sake of Israel. As for ISIS, it's just going to die in double quick time.

Trump won't go to war with China. I think he's going to use the SCS and Taiwan to negotiate a deal on trade and North Korea. North Korea has to fall and reunite with the South before Trump can withdraw significant US forces from the Western Pacific which is his ultimate aim. Taiwan will be left to fend for itself and will eventually be absorbed by China. ASEAN will have to negotiate a deal with China on SCS.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A dozen executive orders in less than a week after Inauguration. Many of them sparking profound dissent. The travel ban in particular which has been labelled by democrats/liberals as a "Muslim" ban has sparked confusion at airports, detention of travelers, massive protests, and severely stalled airport operations.

But amid all the chaos and bluster and outrage directed at Trump's policies, one thing stands out. All of Trump's policies benefit the heartland American, the born and bred white American.

Notice that the harshest criticism of Trump comes from business elites, corporate chieftains, liberals, the politically connected, as well as those in a position to benefit from globalization and neoliberalism.

Either Trump truly does not care about the dissent and the chaos that ensues as a result of his executive actions, or he is blithely unaware that his orders could lead to such a massive disruption in the lives of people, but no matter which is the case, he is clearly willing to throw the world into chaos to give the "forgotten men and women of America" what they want and what they voted for last november.

Very well said. Just tat those already have visas should be allowed in. N those have pending applications should be cancelled etc. It's a hard thing to do wat trump did but it was the right thing for America

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very well said. Just tat those already have visas should be allowed in. N those have pending applications should be cancelled etc. It's a hard thing to do wat trump did but it was the right thing for America

Yep those with families in the US and permanent residents should be allowed in.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunately, a few with visa were detained when they arrived in the States. Some have already filed suits in the court.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep those with families in the US and permanent residents should be allowed in.

But the worse thing is some have visas..And they went back to their own countries n now cannot re-enter..Now if they are seeking asylum n got their visas..Why go back for 'holiday'? They will be persecuted right? So the truth is many of those asylum seekers are fake n trump is putting a stop to it. Good on him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people who were skeptical of Trump assumed including me that he wanted to enter the White House to feather his nest and his campaigning on populist themes was to get votes and nothing else. His first week shows that he intends to execute on what he said which surprised people. Nearly all the car makers including the Japanese have already indicated that they will ramp up production in the US even before his meeting with them.

If he succeeds in half of what he promised, he would have turned the executive office of the US on its head and probably would have left a huge mark on their history.

I am sure many are waiting with bated breath on how his foreign policy is going to evolve. So far everyone who called his bluff have been left speechless.

The Democrats are in a really unusual position. For the first time they have been marginalised but also other political actors have overtaken them in presence and profile. So marginalised that they have become irrelevant to some degree in the current climate. The debate and the exchanges are now between the white house and the media in one corner and the other is between white house and the various think tanks.

For example, the debate is not about abortion but why should the American people pay for abortions in foreign countries. The classic liberal approach is to confine debate on abortion but mask the funding element. As they have been marginalised, things are coming to the surface.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hardest country in the west to get asylum contrary to perception is the US. Those who are well versed in the subject will head to Europe, France, Belgium etc. The ones who are stuck are H1-B visa holders from the 7 countries.

The US monitors very closely who among their asylum seekers go back home. Only the Europeans have head screwed wrongly.

Some from the Marxist conspiracy had their asylum applications to places like Australia have been rejected.

But the worse thing is some have visas..And they went back to their own countries n now cannot re-enter..Now if they are seeking asylum n got their visas..Why go back for 'holiday'? They will be persecuted right? So the truth is many of those asylum seekers are fake n trump is putting a stop to it. Good on him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but not just the Heartland of America but the quite urban and suburban whites who are not vocal as their midwest cousins.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I love Trump. I've been on this earth for more than 5 decades and this is the first time in my life a politician has done EXACTLY what he campaigned on. No excuses, no double talk, no back peddling.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
President Trump is awesome! I can't wait to see him standing up to the Chinks by signing an executive order imposing a 45% tariff on cheap, unsafe, and inferior goods that are Made in China.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good luck to these hypocrites asylum seekers who are potentially terrorists. I always respect trump. Man of his words. Countries like uk Germany France who took in these asylum seekers are regretting now they let in these devils. Angela Merkel is hated by her own people for stupid Politically correct but idiotic decisions that have costs thousands of lives and countless rapes of their own citizens. Luckily Hilary clinton did not get elected. All useless feminist good for nothing.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love Trump. I've been on this earth for more than 5 decades and this is the first time in my life a politician has done EXACTLY what he campaigned on. No excuses, no double talk, no back peddling.

I give him 4/5. I would give him 4.5 if Saudi Arabia is included in his list of banned countries. Saudi is the root of all evil.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes Trump gives his supporters what they want, but is it ultimately good for them? You see that is the problem. That is the problem you see. Fortunately for us the PAP is wise not to give in to base desires of the masses and press on with their vision for what is good for Singapore. :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Trump gives his supporters what they want, but is it ultimately good for them? You see that is the problem. That is the problem you see. Fortunately for us the PAP is wise not to give in to base desires of the masses and press on with their vision for what is good for Singapore. :smile:

You're a dumbfuck if you think pappy does things for good of sinkieland.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope sinkieland throws out 80 percent of foreigners too but I wouldn't go as far as to praising fuckface von klownstick for anything.just wait till the chaos ensues and the backlash.finding balance and middle ground is one thing but pandering to the stupid will not go very far.