• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious When PAP Loses, It Changes SG's Law

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ckmpd jiejie, did u see another thread that korean lao ah mah has to solicit sex to pay for medication?

Praise the pap and medifund to help the poor, sinkie lao ah mahs don't have to resort to sex to pay for medication.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you so funny one ahhh....want to do, just do...why ask bros whether you 'should' or not?

We cannot do it for you, nor know your circumstances, nor know your priorities amongst the bunch of activities.....only you know yourself and best person to answer it is yourself.

If you think you need to review, just review and set new priorities, which everyone also need to do from time to time because Singapore is just moving too fast and too erratically under the pappies with their so many changes of rules. laws, regulations and of course higher & higher costs of living.

You may not know me and cant give advice. But some forumners know me quite well and they can advise me. For these forumners they will not think it is funny

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ckmpd jiejie, did u see another thread that korean lao ah mah has to solicit sex to pay for medication?

Praise the pap and medifund to help the poor, sinkie lao ah mahs don't have to resort to sex to pay for medication.

Why is there a need to compare with others? If you want to compare, some countries give free medical. why dont you compare PAP with such good govt who give free medical?

Unlike you, I comment on what pap does now. No need for me to compare pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP and its propaganda machine like to go to the worst places to make other countries look bad so that they look not so bad.. The truth is that many aged singaporeans are opting out of medical treatments because of high costs. These aged Singaporeans dont want to burden their families

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP and its propaganda machine like to go to the worst places to make other countries look bad so that they look not so bad.. The truth is that many aged singaporeans are opting out of medical treatments because of high costs. These aged Singaporeans dont want to burden their families

Tat is ok..
It's time for the aged to move on as death is part of life..Why spend money on treatment to enrich the medical corporations and doctors?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Sinkies cant afford to get sick but prefer to die, yet their PM and Ministars are highest paid in the World. All the medisave or wat save looks only gd for Tomasick to gamble more internationally.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is sad that aged Singaporeans have to opt to die because medical cost is so expensive

Medical cost is never cheap. And they r old time to go..No point the gahmen subsidise treatment for critical illness as it prolonged the suffering n enrich the medical corporations. I have already stated that I will want to die humanely if I ever get critical illness. No medications except to alleviate pain. Death is part of life... Deal with it

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Sinkies cant afford to get sick but prefer to die, yet their PM and Ministars are highest paid in the World. All the medisave or wat save looks only gd for Tomasick to gamble more internationally.

Price of HDB flats is so high and Medical cost is so high that most Singaporeans have their CPF and Medisave bankrupted at the tail end of their lives. A 4rm HDB flat at Macpherson Spring is priced abt $470k. By the time a couple pays up their flat in abt 25yrs, it wld be abt $1m. They wont have much CPF left in their twilight years

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medical cost is never cheap. And they r old time to go..No point the gahmen subsidise treatment for critical illness as it prolonged the suffering n enrich the medical corporations. I have already stated that I will want to die humanely if I ever get critical illness. No medications except to alleviate pain. Death is part of life... Deal with it

Good for you to be clear. I am happy for you and you have make it very much easier for your family. But if the govt thinks that there is no point prolonging a life, why offer that option to the sick and expect him to pay high medical costs? Is the govt making money from such sick patients?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for you to be clear. I am happy for you and you have make it very much easier for your family. But if the govt thinks that there is no point prolonging a life, why offer that option to the sick and expect him to pay high medical costs? Is the govt making money from such sick patients?

Bcos euthanasia is a bad word..N if everyone like me..How the gahmen n medical corporations going to squeeze more money from a populace who have accepted their fate?