• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Black Dragon River

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah, still no FR on the pussy fucking there?

b26298657d.jpg

Go call the number and find out.

I got this card slipped under my hotel room door.

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must freshly snowed to make snowman before snow freeze too hard. Fresh soft snow easy collect gather and shape them. Too many hours after snowing they compacted and harden up, then the efforts required is too much.

You must catch a heavy 2 hour snowing, have 6 to 8 inches of soft snow, hurry do it, completely done. Compact and solidify it. Later it turns and harden, only small modification possible Liao.

Brothers still there in Black Dragon River? Snowman Time is here!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2017-02/19/c_1120492194.htm

哈尔滨迎来降雪天气
2017年02月19日 19:46:46 | 来源:新华社

(环境)(1)哈尔滨迎来降雪天气

2月19日,市民和游客在雪中的哈尔滨中央大街上散步。当日,哈尔滨市迎来降雪天气。突如其来的降雪导致市区行车缓慢、能见度较低。交警部门提醒市民要注意出行安全。 新华社记者王凯摄
1120492194_14875046681231n.jpg

2月19日,环卫工人在哈尔滨市区清理积雪。当日,哈尔滨市迎来降雪天气。突如其来的降雪导致市区行车缓慢、能见度较低。交警部门提醒市民要注意出行安全。 新华社记者王凯摄
1120492194_14875046681741n.jpg

Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Monday 4:00 AM
Partly Cloudy

Mon
Partly Cloudy
-9°
-20°
Tue
Mostly Sunny
-4°
-9°
Wed
Snow Showers
-1°
-15°
Thu
Partly Cloudy
-6°
-19°
Fri
Mostly Sunny
-4°
-16°
Sat
Partly Cloudy
-6°
-19°
Sun
Mostly Sunny
-6°
-16°
Mon
Mostly Sunny
-2°
-14°

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Pusy2right,
Back a few days ago and still trying to adapt again to the present 28 degree C from - 4. Besides the temperature, humidity is another matter. No sweat (the real thing) over there but it is sticky and uncomfortable here back home in Tampoi.
Daqing the industrial city is so different from Harbin the tourist city. Gotta be there to really understand.
Now enjoying my "kopi-O kosong straight down" at my usual roadside stall, which is something you can never have in wintry Black Dragon River.
May you be well and happy brother.