• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Black Dragon River

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its cold, horribly cold here at the Black Dragon River area of China.

Ha Ha. Kenna conned to spend this spring festival here. Less than adequately dressed too. Cold. Cold. In the sunshine too.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are so stupid! Even the ah tiongs from that province working in sinkieland wouldn't go back to that fucking hell hole for reunion dinner with their relatives until at least after April.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The known history of the river begins with Genghis Khan and the rise of the Mongolian empire a millennium ago, and the story of the region has been one of aggression and conquest ever since. The modern history of the river is the story of Russia's push across the Eurasian landmass to China. For China, the Amur is a symbol of national humiliation and Western imperial land seizure; to Russia it is a symbol of national regeneration, its New World dreams and eastern prospects. The quest to take the Amur was to be Russia’s route to greatness, replacing an oppressive European identity with a vibrant one that faced the Pacific. Russia launched a grab in 1854 and took from China a chunk of territory equal in size nearly to France and Germany combined. Later, the region was the site for atrocities meted out on the Russian far east in the twentieth century during the Russian civil war and under Stalin.

The long shared history on the Amur has conditioned the way China and Russia behave toward each other—and toward the outside world. To understand Putin’s imperial dreams, we must comprehend Russia’s relationship to its far east and how it still shapes the Russian mind. Not only is the Amur a key to Putinism, its history is also embedded in an ongoing clash of empires with the West."

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so stupid! Even the ah tiongs from that province working in sinkieland wouldn't go back to that fucking hell hole for reunion dinner with their relatives until at least after April.

Stand corrected. Really a mistake. Apart from hotels, most shops and eateries are closed. Moreover, sunset is early and darkness cold ... sucks. jessus crist, next time stay at home in Tampoi. Cheaper, better ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stand corrected. Really a mistake. Apart from hotels, most shops and eateries are closed. Moreover, sunset is early and darkness cold ... sucks. jessus crist, next time stay at home in Tampoi. Cheaper, better ...

scoot to harbin and check out the ice sculptures and lights. with domestic visitors from other parts of china there should be life there. why hang around in daqing city in the middle of nowhere?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
scoot to harbin and check out the ice sculptures and lights. with domestic visitors from other parts of china there should be life there. why hang around in daqing city in the middle of nowhere?

Conducted tour. Last 2 days 1 night at Harbin (I think more costly for tour company). Last day 8 Feb. Jesus. !!!

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its cold, horribly cold here at the Black Dragon River area of China.

Ha Ha. Kenna conned to spend this spring festival here. Less than adequately dressed too. Cold. Cold. In the sunshine too.

Must be PRC women brought you.

But it's a good place if you know how to enjoy it.

Just came back few weeks ago. Damn fun.

哈尔滨冰雪大世界。

Bought winter clothes and snow boots there.
Gloves and fur hat too.

2jbp3rp.jpg

Sit my ass on tons of ICE, see? :smile:

Last edited:

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you lots of super good food exotic drinks etc cheap. Lots of ice snow sculptures, snowman - you can make yourself a snowman.

Bath hot steam spa very good and got Fuck Job in luxury rooms.

I ate donkeys dogs sturgeons wild-duck and HUGE fish that I had not seen before. 哈尔滨红肠,小肚, turkey, Korean, German, Russian meals. Beers of many types.
It is homeland of famous 哈啤。

Kvass Russian bread fermentation liquor lovely.

东北铁锅炖 = Best

2015103123648.jpg

cm20130218_347825_106580_7fba990b505b4f3bc84b21c09b93c3aa190.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

How is the pussy fucking there? Got cheap hookers or not? If its cold outside. just stay in your hotel room and call chicken lah. I never ventured there before, any review on the pooning opportunities there?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you lots of super good food exotic drinks etc cheap. Lots of ice snow sculptures, snowman - you can make yourself a snowman.

Bath hot steam spa very good and got Fuck Job in luxury rooms.

I ate donkeys dogs sturgeons wild-duck and HUGE fish that I had not seen before. 哈尔滨红肠,小肚, turkey, Korean, German, Russian meals. Beers of many types.
It is homeland of famous 哈啤。

Kvass Russian bread fermentation liquor lovely.

东北铁锅炖 = Best

2015103123648.jpg

cm20130218_347825_106580_7fba990b505b4f3bc84b21c09b93c3aa190.jpg

Cannot make snowman leh. All around are ice this, ice that. For warmth, stayed within hotels or shopping places only. Most locals are moving south after the first day of CNY ... you hear the term "jiang nan" very often as their favourite destination. (the issue being affordability). Their dream being in temperature above zero. Jesus.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot make snowman leh. All around are ice this, ice that. For warmth, stayed within hotels or shopping places only. Most locals are moving south after the first day of CNY ... you hear the term "jiang nan" very often as their favourite destination. (the issue being affordability). Their dream being in temperature above zero. Jesus.

Hahahaha! Hard truth! Many have escaped to sinkieland. From Jilin also.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now back in Tampoi, JB. However, just one last post for this thread: My mate's iPhone stopped working when temp hit below 0 while in Daqing BUT my Three Star phone worked perfectly even when placed on top of frozen hotel fountain.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now back in Tampoi, JB. However, just one last post for this thread: My mate's iPhone stopped working when temp hit below 0 while in Daqing BUT my Three Star phone worked perfectly even when placed on top of frozen hotel fountain.

iphone must wear parka in subzero temp. get a leash too.

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must freshly snowed to make snowman before snow freeze too hard. Fresh soft snow easy collect gather and shape them. Too many hours after snowing they compacted and harden up, then the efforts required is too much.

You must catch a heavy 2 hour snowing, have 6 to 8 inches of soft snow, hurry do it, completely done. Compact and solidify it. Later it turns and harden, only small modification possible Liao.