• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How much did you pay for CNY haircut ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friendly China Barbaras have increased the price from $8 to $10.

I did mine for $6 in Thailand.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

That's expensive, mine's only $3.20. Mine include a clean face shave and including shaving ear and ear lobe and cutting nose hair off. GPGT here:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the rationale to increase price during cny? Really foolish and immature move by these leecher barbers/hairdressers

They can kiss their own ass goodbye when robotic barbers take over human work. No price increase and no attitude problems

Foolish and dumb barbers

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whats the rationale to increase price during cny? Really foolish and immature move by these leecher barbers/hairdressers

They can kiss their own ass goodbye when robotic barbers take over human work. No price increase and no attitude problems

Foolish and dumb barbers

Dhey Babu, you don't cut hair complain so much for what? Barber want to make your money also difficult.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Foolish and dumb barbers

Their rationale is 1 year 1 time only la
Same as their customer 1 year 1 time only la

What robotic arm no price increase ? Then we pay money to who ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's expensive, mine's only $3.20. Mine include a clean face shave and including shaving ear and ear lobe and cutting nose hair off. GPGT here:

That is the price of male barber shops in bangkok.

100 baht in pattaya, and 150 baht in hair salon.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their rationale is 1 year 1 time only la
Same as their customer 1 year 1 time only la

What robotic arm no price increase ? Then we pay money to who ?

Everywhere also use the same rationale - 1 year 1 time only la
Even cock cock kway bu also will use this to markup their pussy :eek:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The smart ones will cut their hair after CNY when the prices roll back to normal price. The barber shops and beauty salons are just profiteering by taking advantage of the dumb superstitious Chinks!