• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pap has over built liao now waiting to crash.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but this time round asia has inflated the building bubble by many times. the impact will be bigger than 1997.

So we may end up with less than half the value. CPF is just a joke for tinkering with macroeconomic indicators. However, there has been no growing of the real economy under the Clown Prince. He is lost and his maths is mediocre.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So we may end up with less than half the value. CPF is just a joke for tinkering with macroeconomic indicators. However, there has been no growing of the real economy under the Clown Prince. He is lost and his maths is mediocre.

The gahmen can always abolish cooling measures... Price sure go up. Everyone needs a place to stay

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gahmen can always abolish cooling measures... Price sure go up. Everyone needs a place to stay

in fact. pap removed cooling measures in 1998. still continued crashing lor. property bubble is built on sentiments and not logic. once sink u see everyone escaping.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most sinkies make huge profits on their BTOs on the free resale market. Duxton is a solid example. Most sinkies who bought Duxton BTO made easily $500k profit on paper. Those who sold and moved to less popular areas probably pocketed around $300-$400k cash after settling costs of relocating and mortgage loans.

So if there is a bubble, it's caused by sinkies who think that paying $300-400k on a HDB flat in central district to be steal.

u sure? everyone is making 500k profits? there are more suckers in debts than those who really made money. just wait for the bubble to unleash and see how pap is gonna save it. still have alot of corporate bonds which are gonna default coming forward.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

pinky is gonna leave a pile of shit for his new nominee to take over. no wonder heng swee keat fake a stroke to avoid the arrow.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
in fact. pap removed cooling measures in 1998. still continued crashing lor. property bubble is built on sentiments and not logic. once sink u see everyone escaping.

Interest rates up, house price goes down. It is all very simple you see. House price not go down, it means interest rates will remain low. No reason for Trump to raise rates like which president want bad economy in first year? Cheaper US dollar good for exports. I hope you ready your money hoot online retailers like Amazon.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interest rates up, house price goes down. It is all very simple you see. House price not go down, it means interest rates will remain low. No reason for Trump to raise rates like which president want bad economy in first year? Cheaper US dollar good for exports. I hope you ready your money hoot online retailers like Amazon.

is not trump raising. is yellen raising because clinton did not won the election. in fact, asia and china is more fearful of a fed rate hike than usa themselves.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
underbuild, kpkb. overbuild, kpkb. build just enough, kpkb. oversupply of flats leading to price drop, kpkb. can never sextisfy sinkies.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTO = have adequate ballots, then build... those new flats already have people balloted for and ready to purchase with loans already approved. No doubt will have people giving up due to low floors or retrenchments when come to key-collection time, but it's already booked.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTO = have adequate ballots, then build... those new flats already have people balloted for and ready to purchase with loans already approved. No doubt will have people giving up due to low floors or retrenchments when come to key-collection time, but it's already booked.

u sure or not? bto will start building so long as certain % of the units are being balloted. remember 20k of excessive flats during 2001-2004? hdb have to lelong to get them sold. and this stupid mah boh tan started bank loans for hdb. so this time round the situation will be worst than 1997. 1997 everyone inclusive pr are using HDB loans. still able to defer when jobless. now alot getting bank loans due to the lower rates. pap is creating one problem after another.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious no kidding. my fren moved to keat hong new bto and now his block like 50% filled nia.

Bukit batok one big chunk of btos coming up.

punggol lagi worst.

they are catering for 1990's kids? 1990's where got so much kids?

plus trump coming around, dun think there will be so much free money floating around to lend to people.

the whole chunk of land below all building bto now.

View attachment 29781

quite a few blocks of 2 rooms flat are rental flats by the gov..
the 2 room bto flats for single I believe have 90% occupancy.
3 rooms 80%
4 room lesser.
5 room..i have no figure.

balance flats not sold I think will be retrofit and sold as hudc.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite a few blocks of 2 rooms flat are rental flats by the gov..
the 2 room bto flats for single I believe have 90% occupancy.
3 rooms 80%
4 room lesser.
5 room..i have no figure.

balance flats not sold I think will be retrofit and sold as hudc.

how come 1980's towards 90's most can buy their own flats. and now sinkies have to resort to renting from the govt. is this going forward or going backwards?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ooolllteematleee,the prices of these pigeon hole craps depend on the rental income they are able to bring in,i dont recommend paying more than the DPU of the NAV of the underlying assets.just like office space and shopping malls,without a strong economy to support the high gearing ratios of these crappolas,these buildings are as good as ghost cities.

now however if u are interested in investments,i recommend trading card games like magic the gathering and pokemon.not only do they have sizeable markets,they have pretty decent margins and a pretty long lifespan of 5 to 10 years or more.and like women and wine,they get better as they age.

[video=youtube;ciLPINVo48E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciLPINVo48E[/video]

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u sure or not? bto will start building so long as certain % of the units are being balloted. remember 20k of excessive flats during 2001-2004? hdb have to lelong to get them sold. and this stupid mah boh tan started bank loans for hdb. so this time round the situation will be worst than 1997. 1997 everyone inclusive pr are using HDB loans. still able to defer when jobless. now alot getting bank loans due to the lower rates. pap is creating one problem after another.

yah, that's what i meant mah... they have an application exercise, then see how many times subscribed, hit a certain %, then build one. HDB won't build first. Some more, now people who are invited to select BTO flats will forfeit one chance of buying a BTO if they chose not to select a flat if they were successful in balloting and forgo their deposit also...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah, that's what i meant mah... they have an application exercise, then see how many times subscribed, hit a certain %, then build one. HDB won't build first. Some more, now people who are invited to select BTO flats will forfeit one chance of buying a BTO if they chose not to select a flat if they were successful in balloting and forgo their deposit also...

But when mad khaw too over. He said just build as the shortage was serious n BTO was causing the shortage. They change again?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just looking around Hong kah and bukit batok area. Can see alot of flats and building going on. Some blocks are occupied but only 50% taken. Still a larger plot of building going on at bukit batok. Looks like it will crash more jia lak than 1997. Donald trump is not gonna give pinky face in trade.

Sinkapore will have empty housing estates, like China has empty cities?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 2 room and 3 room will be snatch until bo.
4 room and 5 room sure have lot of balance unless it it prime area.
the ulu place like bt batok bo lang want

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sexpect many condo owners to either fall behind on their mortgages/loans and thus properties get foreclosed on or sell to hoard cash. where would they land to find shelter? rent or buy pre-owned hdb flats.