• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Insecure / irrational fear comfort folder or sticky

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice there has been this sense of desperation over handling the female gender, minority races, westerners and basically pretty high dose of inferiority complex related postings.

Not sure if we need a special area, where these folks can take comfort amongst themselves.

There seems to be aleast 5 individuals who have issues with manhood and their place in the World. I am sure there will lots to discuss from handbag purchases to definition of a magina.

I think we have a duty of care for these folks.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Àre you referring to an example of someone who pretend to be a man after being jilted, promotes mgtow in order to let other woman to be left alone, swear at man who loves woman and call them mangina, and ownself quietly turn to nunhood :eek::*:

jw5

Loyal
Àre you referring to an example of someone who pretend to be a man after being jilted, promotes mgtow in order to let other woman to be left alone, swear at man who loves woman and call them mangina, and ownself quietly turn to nunhood :eek::*:

The threadstarter means someone like this. (hiimself) :wink:

attachment.php

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice there has been this sense of desperation over handling the female gender, minority races, westerners and basically pretty high dose of inferiority complex related postings.

Not sure if we need a special area, where these folks can take comfort amongst themselves.

There seems to be aleast 5 individuals who have issues with manhood and their place in the World. I am sure there will lots to discuss from handbag purchases to definition of a magina.

I think we have a duty of care for these folks.

The following people also belong to this category:

Bleeding heart liberals who cannot accept the fact Trump won
Those who believe in alternative medicine, alternative facts etc (they are the same kinds of things)
People who blame the PAP for everything bad that happens
People who praise the PAP for everything good that happens

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not forget the angmoh humiliation opium trade war with China.

AMDK jit kee lan. Angmoh lanjiao are venomous.

No dogs and drug trafficker pommies angmoh allowed in Asia.

Repent and apologize and the Chinese will learn to forgive and forget. A remembrance day in every year to remind amgmoh of humiliating Chinese with opium is required.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop bashing pap. Too much bashing sucks. Nice to read of handbags with emotional in it. I enjoy reading it.

U hv problems?

Never see u bashed British empire and their illegal drugs trade in China, Singapore and many colonies they occupied flooded opium to the Chinese.

U hv angmoh syndrome pretending humiliation of Chinese in opium war trade does not exist. The part of opium history is fake?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

attachment.php

Take off those panties. Stop wearing them gay fuck! You are getting sick again....LOL......LOL

Gossipy Former Policeman Mark Yeo (who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman among many others)

Looks like you are showing your true self using this moniker again. Apparently your son is the gay fuck who wears your panties. LOL.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gossipy Former Policeman Mark Yeo (who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman among many others)

Looks like you are showing your true self using this moniker again. Apparently your son is the gay fuck who wears your panties. LOL.

You are a legend, cock receptacle. A marvel as well for your ability to have anal sex and making a bitch of yourself on the Internet at the same time!.....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal

Or perhaps the gossipy and bitchy moron was referring to one of these clowns. :biggrin:

attachment.php

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or perhaps the gossipy and bitchy moron was referring to one of these clowns. :biggrin:

attachment.php

These guys, their shoes need a shine. Put your tongue to good use. I'm sure your expertise with cocks, can make mirrors out of them. Goodnight my gay fairy......LOL......LOL

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bro, the inferior defense below by scroobol clone is truly a rubber stamp admission of the guy in the photo is him.Well done, bro!!!

Take off those panties. Stop wearing them gay fuck! You are getting sick again....LOL......LOL

You are a legend, cock receptacle. A marvel as well for your ability to have anal sex and making a bitch of yourself on the Internet at the same time!.....LOL.....LOL

These guys, their shoes need a shine. Put your tongue to good use. I'm sure your expertise with cocks, can make mirrors out of them. Goodnight my gay fairy......LOL......LOL

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;4yeCflnsuLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yeCflnsuLo[/video]

This video does remind me of someone..check out all the bags.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That guy is the best looking of the bunch. If he really is scroobal I say it is a real honor to have such a debonair gentlemen gracing the pages of my site.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those who believe in alternative medicine, alternative facts etc (they are the same kinds of things)

Excellent. You'd note the tendency toward obsessive compulsive behaviour and incessant postings done by these groups of people on the same topic, harping on the same issue, demeaning anyone who disagrees or even cracks an off-colour joke, etc. Basically turning the coffeeshop folder into a narcissistic playground for their severe inferiority complex and lack of social upbringing.

These are the main categories:

(i) Incessant poster about how men are superior to women, MGTOW, Mangina, etc.
(ii) View everything through lens of racism, complains about how the majority race is actually the blighted race
(iii) Vegans, Homeopathy, Alternative Medicine
(iv) Latte liberals who suffered psychotic break on 08 November 2016

Note than one individual here belongs to two of the three cats!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent. You'd note the tendency toward obsessive compulsive behaviour and incessant postings done by these groups of people on the same topic, harping on the same issue, demeaning anyone who disagrees or even cracks an off-colour joke, etc. Basically turning the coffeeshop folder into a narcissistic playground for their severe inferiority complex and lack of social upbringing.

(ii) View everything through lens of racism, complains about how the majority race is actually the blighted race

if don't like it, then fuck off from the forum.

The forum does not fit your likes and dislike. it other words, the forum does not revolved around the FUCKING YOU.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do agree with you. I am not really sure how they can be helped.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Henge ah. My opium thing make sense. Never miss a bit of pulling down drug trafficker angmoh.

Final outcome angmoh to apologize for the humiliating opium trade war on the Chinese soil.

And France to pay for the invasion war expenses to the Chinese.