• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chink Muslim outraged to see pig's trotters sold at halal food store!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Take the pork away, now!' Muslim man is outraged to see pig's trotters being sold at a 'halal' food store

A man was outraged when he saw a halal food store in China had been selling pig's trotters, as a recently emerged video shows.

In the video, the customer, believed to be a Muslim, confronted the shopkeepers and demanded that they remove the braised pig's trotters at once.

The three female shopkeepers first claimed the pig's trotters were beef, then they argued that they had not known that pork is not allowed at a halal food store.

[video=youtube;bbKgbpb66Rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbKgbpb66Rs[/video]

At the beginning of the video, the man can be heard telling the shopkeepers to close down their store.

He said: 'The signboard says you're a halal store, but here you are selling pork.'

The signboard inside the store suggested that the shop was called Yi Sai Beef, a halal food franchise in China.

The man then pointed at a plate of what appeared to be pork and challenged the female shopkeepers: 'What are these?'

The sign above the dish read 'braised pig's trotters'.

One shopkeeper answered: 'It's beef.'

However, her colleague then admitted to the customer: 'This is pork.'

The man demanded that they remove the 'halal' sign from the shopfront and take away the pig's trotters.

The shopkeeper who admitted to sell pork said 'we are selling them temporarily' before walking away. Another shopkeeper is seen receiving another customer.

At the end of the video, one of the shopkeepers told the man to go and find their bosses because 'there is nothing we can do'.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and your point in starting this thread? If it occurs in the US it's just some random BS about hyper sensitive mudslimes but since it occured in China it must be China and all Chinese people's fault am i right on this? :rolleyes:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Jack Ma realised the huge halal market. The following is a screen cap from Alibaba.

aaa.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help it. Chinese always cheating consumers with fake products. Even their women fake their orgasm.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have drunk bai chiew in a Muslim restaurant in Xian. Waht is the big deal.

I have also drunk Tiger Beer in a Malay Halal restaurant in KL. So no big deal.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims are touching haram food daily without knowing it. And it does not need to be of intentional wilful intent. DNA inspection of food samples will should you lots of haram elements in foods thought halal due to prayer treatment. Also, eating pork is allowed during extreme or unextricable circumstances too. By the way, there are people who subscribe to Islam and eat pork in some parts of the world like Xinjiang. I know someone to admitted it though she said she did not quite like the taste of pork but was so holy against alcohol consumption. On another note, I have share many a whisky with Pakistani muslims from civil service backgrounds and they admit, they do drink in Pakistan behind closed doors. Oh, should I mention the number of Saudi Arabian royalties that commit debauchery, drink alcohol and do drugs in Malaysia, Japan or Lebanon and the US, to name a few? Yes I have shared sessions with these people too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and your point in starting this thread? If it occurs in the US it's just some random BS about hyper sensitive mudslimes but since it occured in China it must be China and all Chinese people's fault am i right on this? :rolleyes:

Booooooo......Jah Jamban at its best again. Crying racism! Booo........

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given up on that toilet hole. I am against the communist party of China and its adherents, not the people of China who stands against the CCP.

Actually i do met some of the PRC here during the course of my training/duties. Most of them are ok, quite courteous wishing me "Ning hou". But i cant stand those typical sinkie cina like Jah Jamban, who are racist arrogant rude who display like a communist the like of CCP Just like the Myanmar communist garment.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
We mooslem retard babi pukis are one he'll of petty and sensitive dickheads. I dont see Chinese and Indians complaining about the presence of halal stalls in normal food courts. Islam is totally retarded and puki. Fuck the cheebye allah.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a great proof that when you take faith in a stupid religion, you become a retard regardless of race.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
We mooslem retard babi pukis are one he'll of petty and sensitive dickheads. I dont see Chinese and Indians complaining about the presence of halal stalls in normal food courts. Islam is totally retarded and puki. Fuck the cheebye allah.

Pork is prohibited food. If chinese sell food with no pork, it will create a more harmonius society.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pork is prohibited food. If chinese sell food with no pork, it will create a more harmonius society.

All meat is unholy. Can you not eat meat in front of me or not? :confused: Just excuses for the weak willed. :rolleyes: You secretly like bak gut tea right? :biggrin: