• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Suck-It Sushi In Bad Shape! No Bonus This Year! Sinkie Staff Totally Dead!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sakae-sushi-no-bonus-this-year_1.jpg

I was feeling cheated and disappointed with my current employer Sakae Sushi Pte Ltd.

Chinese New Year is a big and important day for Chinese, as this is the day where all family members gather together and this is also the day to harvest the hardship and effort you put on your career.

As all the people out there, I'm looking forward for bonus to enjoy this Chinese New Year. I don't believe that there is people out there who do not desire bonus.

Early Jan, I asked my Finance VP if there is any bonus ( as Sakae suffer from huge loss ), she answered me yes but it will solely depends on performance.

This really comfort me as I am really afraid that Sakae would not afford. Then comes the meno, as per attached, announcing that staff entitle for early pay out advance half month salary for staff to prepare for Chinese New Year, the balance of salary and bonus would be fall on the Chinese New Year eve.

This is a great news! Even though advance half month salary ( for assistant level, not exceeding 1k ) is less than 1k, but at least I have spare money to buy Chinese New Year preparation.

Thinking that I still have another half month and bonus, honestly speaking I did not put much hope of getting half month bonus, I think at least got 300-500 as an Ang bao.

On Tuesday, outlet staffs were called for urgent meeting, then rumors was that outlet staffs did not entitle for bonus this year.

This is a shocking news as operations is very important in F&B, if at all outlet staffs don't have bonus, office staffs stand slimmer chance. But I still try to put hope, as this memo thing is not a joke.

Until today, Thursday , 5.30pm, half an hour left to knock off, CEO called for meeting n announced that there will be no bonus, she explained that company is in a very bad shape and had tried very very best but still unable to comes up with the money.

I felt cheated and furious. Not because no bonus, but because the company confirm that we will get, so I believe I will get, but last min, left only about a day, breaking this news.

Aren't managent trying to lied to us and hope that staffs will at least work as normal until this very last day? The company does not turning into bad shape over a night, who else can be more understand the company financial status other than the CEO and higher management? Don't give us excuse that this a very last min decision made as money is not enough. Why sending out memo when you know you have not enough to pay for bonus? Why decide to announced on the very last day?

This sound so stupid, CEO shd be more aware that there will be no bonus pay out for this year, memo is to smooth out anxiety, then choose to announced the very last min where not chances can be made anymore.

I was totally dead. My early half month salary finished, I left only another half month which about 800-900 after Cpf deduction.

Hw do I survive for next month? When the company choose to be honest in the very first place, I will only feel disappointed as I already expected due to company condition, therefore I will have a plan in how to use my Jan salary wisely for Chinese New Year and feb expenses.

But when the company choose to lie, giving stupid empty promise, it will really makes my life miserable and painful. Now, I am not only overdraft on salary, where shd I get $ to pay for sch fees n loan ?

Some ppl might not be affected by this bonus scheme , but don't they need to think of others also? Wad kind of business brain they have so they can think of this way to settle this bonus issue?

This act is solely in selfishness,

Clare
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/sakae-sushi-staff-told-not-expect-bonus-year
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been there once many years ago, the food sucks. Never want to go there again.

Suki group is much better.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
same boss as Breadtalk right ?..................then velly velly goood ah...............close down better.............FTs go home

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sakae sushit is rubbish, it's amazing how they survived this long serving that sort of shit.
Their customers have shit tastes.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think so. Breadtalk = Toast Box = Din Tai Fung = RamenPlay = Food Republic. Sakae Sushi not included.

BreadTalk is that Chow aqua george Quek.
Suck it sushi is Chow aqua Douglas fool....
Both vile pap Paul Lampards.....dun deserve any sympathy

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was the sakae boss the one who said he wanted to pay few thousands monthly salary to kitchen helper but no one took up the job?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah so much flak for a member of SMU's LEE KONG CHIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADVISORY BOARD .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He not paying bonus to his staff is not the same as he not making money. Companies that are not listed are typically used as vehicles to invest in a whole series of investments that may benefit the owners but not the company or the staff. There are many cases that that have gone to court where minority shareholders have sued. One involved SC Tan Kok Quan's wife who sued her family. They would take the expected profits and go on expensive tours every year claiming to be business trips. This is Doug Foo, everyone knows this slimebag.