• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Highly Paid Civil Servant Conned by Handsome Personal Trainer

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ptader... i'd heard this claim time and again but no source can confirm. Urban legend or true? Cos they dont all come in the wrist flicking variety

It is indeed true but the policy was changed. Wooden revealed the changed policy to the 147th Prostitute Press in 2003:

"... “In the past, if we know you’re gay, we would not employ you. But we just changed this quietly.”

Now, the government will employ gay Singaporeans in “certain positions”, even sensitive ones,
provided that these civil servants openly declare their sexual orientation...."
Wooden, 147th Prostitute Press, 04 July 2003

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The victim must have got some connection or his boss must have asked the Police to intervene. This sort of cases, victims are asked to take civil suit. The Police must have been told not to touch on the true nature of relationship.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The victim must have got some connection or his boss must have asked the Police to intervene. This sort of cases, victims are asked to take civil suit. The Police must have been told not to touch on the true nature of relationship.

Indeed. Half a million in loans for badly fabricated sob stories, would you trust such a man in a decision making post? I say it was blackmail. Blackmail and then whitewash in court. :rolleyes:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
proves once again that all our senior civil servants are book smart only .....all cannot survive in real world....

Really defies belief that such a scholarly guy can be so easily duped! Unless there is more to it than meets the eye!:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The civil servant scholar is almost certainly in a gay sexual relationship with his trainer. If I wanted physical conditioning, I would insist on a hot female trainer.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean the fitness trainer violated him anally and then even worse violated his bank account? they should post the trainers's face, i want to see what a $460K gigolo looks like.
this is thrice a smart cookie - married, gets to screw a pussy, has an ass of a hole on the side and 460k in the bank :cool:
If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.
From the movie : Play it to the bone
cest la vie, nobody remembers the good one does - but suck just that one cock....:p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm...the story of a Muscle Mary and a gayish civil serpent, i hope Crimewatch can make an episode out of it to be wary of such gayish civil serpents and not the muscle mary.:biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPIB should be investigating how a civil serpent of a tender age like him can amass $460k to give to his personal trainer boyfriend. Also, it appears he is a cat person but not of the pussy variety.

why are you focusing on his finances rather than the gist of story?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is thrice a smart cookie - married, gets to screw a pussy, has an ass of a hole on the side and 460k in the bank :cool:

cest la vie, nobody remembers the good one does - but suck just that one cock....:p

having half a million is pretty normal.. no? if a mere 460k can get people talking, i think these people need to reset their live. There are many big cannon here like to talk big in the forum and get jealous when people has money, to the extend of banning someone who ,in fact, has the money.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Common sense cannot be learnt from books.:biggrin:
How does con lawsuit establish?
He just anyhow cook stories, he didnt force him, anyone to believe. Tat civil servant choose to believe him, willing to help him, why is this the fault of another?:confused:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelvin Kwan with 3 FB accounts unless "Kwan Ban Hong" and "Kwan Ban Tian" on his Accnt 1 page are sheer coincidence. All I can say is that lover boy Goh has exotic taste.

Accnt 2

Accnt 3

KK2.JPGKK!.JPGK3.JPG

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<Duplicate posting>>

Attachments

• KK2.JPG
    KK2.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 155
  • KK!.JPG
    KK!.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 191
  • K3.JPG
    K3.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just being practical, i guess - a poor gayfuck gets fucktup dicks whereas a richer one gets to choose his stuffing :wink:
Nobody parts with that amount of money unless the arse rimming is top notch.
exactly the point above, money talks - with a better doufu that comes with rimming, to boot :p
having half a million is pretty normal.. no? if a mere 460k can get people talking, i think these people need to reset their live. There are many big cannon here like to talk big in the forum and get jealous when people has money, to the extend of banning someone who ,in fact, has the money.
anybody here can talk big with big cannon, but the gayfuck in question did have the money to give mr muscle.
as for the rest, "lip" service is by way of keyboard vocals.....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why u ask this kind of stupid question? Its all about the money. If the personal trainer cheated him out of $463 instead of $463,000, would this even have made it to the news?