• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Highly Paid Civil Servant Conned by Handsome Personal Trainer

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds fishy. Pinkdotter ass-f**ked by handsome personal trainer?

Jail for serial cheat who conned close friend of over $460k

A serial cheat tricked his victim of about $463,000 over a period of seven months by cooking up stories of his mother being terminally ill, his daughter being kidnapped overseas, his mistress threatening to expose their affair, and his brother embezzling money.

Kelvin Kwan Ban Hock, 30, was a fitness trainer for civil servant Goh Wee Hou, 37, when he committed 40 cheating offences between August 2012 and March 2013.

Yesterday, Kwan was sentenced to a total of five years and two months' jail after he admitted to 15 counts of cheating as well as drug consumption and possession.

Assistant Public Prosecutor Thiagesh Sukumaran said the two men got to know each other in 2010, developed a close friendship after some time and began meeting outside the gym as well.

Kwan then began asking Mr Goh for money to deal with his personal and family problems, and the latter obliged. "These claims were false and were designed to gain sympathy from the victim," said the prosecutor.

Between Oct 8 and 9, 2012, Kwan claimed his brother had gambled away $10,000 meant for his own school fees while trying to win money for their mother's medical expenses for leukaemia.

Mr Goh gave him $10,000 in cash, followed by another $74,000 that year after Kwan claimed that his mother was undergoing operations in Singapore and France.

Kwan also deceived the victim into giving him $16,000 to repay a loan from his girlfriend "June", who had threatened to inform his wife of their extramarital affair.

In December 2012, Kwan claimed his bone marrow was diagnosed as failing and he needed help with his medical expenses. Mr Goh gave him $17,200.

Mr Goh also gave at least $80,000 to Kwan to cover his brother's alleged embezzlement case in February 2013.

Between March 25 and 27, 2013, Kwan told Mr Goh his daughter had been kidnapped in Hanoi, Vietnam and managed to get a loan of $32,000 for an alleged US$200,000 ransom.

Kwan was arrested at Changi Airport on June 10 last year. He was found to have taken methamphetamine or Ice, and had a cannabis mixture in his possession.

APP Sukumaran said Kwan had borrowed moneyfor his overspending and gambling.

District Judge Wong Li Tein said the offences were all "opportunistic". She said Kwan had got himself into this mess and should not expect any leniency from the court as he had taken advantage of the victim's kindness and generosity. No restitution has been made.

Kwan could have been jailed for up to 10 years and fined on each charge of cheating.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This civil serpent is high flyer scholar currently now with Ministry of National Development and even looks like a raging bapok.

1969289_10152008719038235_982215765_n.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
CPIB should be investigating how a civil serpent of a tender age like him can amass $460k to give to his personal trainer boyfriend. Also, it appears he is a cat person but not of the pussy variety.

Alfrescian
Loyal
proves once again that all our senior civil servants are book smart only .....all cannot survive in real world....

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure looks like a Trump hater with his manicured nails, limp wrist and all. They used to be disallowed from holding senior or sensitive positions in the civil service out of genuine concerns that they would be susceptible to blackmail.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real men converse like this??? No wonder the meow meow looks terrified.

Remove
Bernard Quek that's a pretty cat i have to say... but it still stands that IT IS NOT A REAL PERSON!!!!!
November 20, 2007 at 1:23am

Remove
Goh Wee Hou yes, i am quite aware, tks
November 20, 2007 at 11:28pm

Remove
Bernard Quek I pet your meow meow so many times you never pet my tau fu, you horrible little man!
November 21, 2007 at 1:42am

Remove
Goh Wee Hou ok lah ok lah, i pet ur dou fu already... It's not immediately obvious what one shd feed a dou fu, so i gave it some mineral water

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Remove
Bernard Quek that's a pretty cat i have to say... but it still stands that IT IS NOT A REAL PERSON!!!!!

Remove

Remove
Bernard Quek I pet your meow meow so many times you never pet my tau fu, you horrible little man!

Remove
Goh Wee Hou ok lah ok lah, i pet ur dou fu already... It's not immediately obvious what one shd feed a dou fu, so i gave it some mineral water

There are 1001 wrongs on so many levels in this conversation that i cannot begin to categorize it - #dirtytalkfail

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
should be, as the fitness trainer muscled his way into his bottom and cleared his kitty in a cash for bash relationship :wink:

U mean the fitness trainer violated him anally and then even worse violated his bank account? they should post the trainers's face, i want to see what a $460K gigolo looks like.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Remove

Remove

Remove

Remove

Shit lah, I almost threw up. I regret doing the CSI on this guy just so you can dig up his sordid conversations and share with us.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit lah, I almost threw up. I regret doing the CSI on this guy just so you can dig up his sordid conversations and share with us.

Yup, I followed up from your CSI post and thought that this could be a possible way out for the butt hurt Trump haters like winnipeg and friends, i.e. find a "meow meow" or "tau fu" that will help to release all their pent-up sexual energies and frustrations. It is good, old fashioned therapy.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They used to be disallowed from holding senior or sensitive positions in the civil service out of genuine concerns that they would be susceptible to blackmail.

Ptader... i'd heard this claim time and again but no source can confirm. Urban legend or true? Cos they dont all come in the wrist flicking variety

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.

From the movie : Play it to the bone