• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Springtime In Singapore!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, I had a good time with some friends, enjoying the wonderful outdoor atmosphere. The weather was like springtime in australia. It was cool with low humidity and temperature at abt 20degrees. Wonderful weather that Mother Nature endows on Australia and NZ when we could sleep in the open in the nude.

Was looking forward to sleeping in the open last night but realised that there were many mosquitoes. So had to retreat and sleep in my aircon room:(

Looks like I will not have a chance to sleep in the open in SG if I dont want to feed my body to mosquitoes

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
A middle age bitch sleeping in nude???? pls don't do that and save the world from a gorging scene.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the thing about sg is when its cool its always rainy and wet,and when its not its hot like a muthafarker.

nightime in australia is the best,the wind is freezing and wind chill is 10 degrees,if u do not have a proper fleece jacket or just a thin cotton jacket it would be totally insufficient,it felt like ice water was being poured on you and ur about to piss urself or a wall of ice is blowing against u......but the air is so crisp and dry u could just sit there in the 12am moonlight on a bench and just watch ur breathe come out in a puff of steam.or maybe have a cigarette if u are a smoker.the melborne city is so serene and beautiful it feels like a magical wonderland.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
the thing about sg is when its cool its always rainy and wet,and when its not its hot like a muthafarker.

nightime in australia is the best,the wind is freezing and wind chill is 10 degrees,if u do not have a proper fleece jacket or just a thin cotton jacket it would be totally insufficient,it felt like ice water was being poured on you and ur about to piss urself or a wall of ice is blowing against u......but the air is so crisp and dry u could just sit there in the 12am moonlight on a bench and just watch ur breathe come out in a puff of steam.or maybe have a cigarette if u are a smoker.the melborne city is so serene and beautiful it feels like a magical wonderland.

Yes. Sleeping in the open and with nature in Australia and NZ in springtime is the best.

I remember fondly sleeping in WA, Australia and Lake Wakatipu, NZ.

Last night was good to sleep in the open in SG. But the mosquitoes messed it all up

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, I had a good time with some friends, enjoying the wonderful outdoor atmosphere. The weather was like springtime in australia. It was cool with low humidity and temperature at abt 20degrees. Wonderful weather that Mother Nature endows on Australia and NZ when we could sleep in the open in the nude.

Was looking forward to sleeping in the open last night but realised that there were many mosquitoes. So had to retreat and sleep in my aircon room:(

Looks like I will not have a chance to sleep in the open in SG if I dont want to feed my body to mosquitoes

Looks like you have forgotten your medication again.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you have forgotten your medication again.

What did I said you think was wrong? Was it?

1. SG's weather was springtime like and was good?
2. Mother Nature endows Australia and NZ with good weather?
3. Sleeping with nature in the open at springtime is great?
4. Singapore has mosquitoes?

Please tell what you think was wrong?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A middle age bitch sleeping in nude???? pls don't do that and save the world from a gorging scene.

Sleeping in the nude is natural. SG has conditioned you to be prudish. If you are shy to show your body and shy to skinny dip, dont force your prudishness onto others

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sleeping in the nude is natural. SG has conditioned you to be prudish. If you are shy to show your body and shy to skinny dip, dont force your prudishness onto others

it is not being prudish. It is called know what you got and prevent a nervous breakdown on others.

It might be natural to you but a nervous breakdown on others.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not being prudish. It is called know what you got and prevent a nervous breakdown on others.

It might be natural to you but a nervous breakdown on others.

Do you know me? Do you know what I have? Do you know what I look like? Is anyone compelled to look at people they dont want to look?

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

now u sounded like Claire.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP must be blamed for allowing this weather to persist!

You are obviously blinded by PAP.

This nice weather is not PAP's doing. It is a gift from Mother Nature.

But the mosquitoes are PAP's doing. See the below postings:

1. Recently Frasers Centrepoint started developing a plot of land near my home. Due to land clearing, there are many ponds of water on the development plot. My neighbours and I experience many mosquitoes recently too. Could Frasers Centrepoint be breeding mosquitoes on its land? How can we help Frasers to care abt its development. Any advice?

2. The NEA is generally on the ball with this. Make a report to them via the the following:
http://www.nea.gov.sg/corporate-functions/feedback.
Hope it helps.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are obviously blinded by PAP.

This nice weather is not PAP's doing. It is a gift from Mother Nature.

But the mosquitoes are PAP's doing. See the below postings:

1. Recently Frasers Centrepoint started developing a plot of land near my home. Due to land clearing, there are many ponds of water on the development plot. My neighbours and I experience many mosquitoes recently too. Could Frasers Centrepoint be breeding mosquitoes on its land? How can we help Frasers to care abt its development. Any advice?

2. The NEA is generally on the ball with this. Make a report to them via the the following:
http://www.nea.gov.sg/corporate-functions/feedback.
Hope it helps.

All your threads are exposing PAP anyways, this one should be no different.

Once again, PAP must be stopped and blamed for allowing this weather to persist!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All your threads are exposing PAP anyways, this one should be no different.

Once again, PAP must be stopped and blamed for allowing this weather to persist!

You are barking up the wrong tree. PAP must be stopped before it destroys Singapore.

Simple thing like mosquito breeding PAP cant solve despite us paying them and NEA so much money. Many Singaporeans are dying of dengue.

If not for PAP, yesterday would have been great for sleeping in the open, no need aircon to prevent mosquitoes