• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat winnipegjets crying at Trump's inauguration.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anti-Trump liberal protester cries and screams "Nooooo" at the Trump inauguration

[video=youtube;avcyqp_10Yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avcyqp_10Yk[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I live in the US, instead of Clementi, I would have joined the March. Trump hates it when the public disses on him.

Why you so upset when Trump is dissed?

Last edited:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I live in the US, instead of Clementi, I would have joined the March. Trump hates it when the public dishes on him.

Why you so upset when Trump is dished?

you are not living is usa. neither are you a usa citizen. why the unhealthy obsession with trump?

democracy is about the freedom of speech. it is also about respecting and accepting poll results. or you only believe in democracy when the guy you support wins?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are not living is usa. neither are you a usa citizen. why the unhealthy obsession with trump?

There are primarily three groups against Trump. The LGBTIQ group (their acronym is getting longer as they seek to incorporate all sorts of sexual freaks suffering from deviant sexual behaviour as a means to boost their numbers), the lazy losers and these two groups' liberal friends in Hollywood and the media.

Google the names of these liberals such as Rosie O' Donnell, etc and include the word "gay" and you will invariably notice a preponderance of faggots spearheading the fight to delegitimise Trump.

The faggots are up in arms as they can no longer advance their fight for "progressive" values such as suing mom and pop shops for "discrimination" (when these shops refuse to sell them wedding cakes) when Trump finally names a conservative supreme court justice (the faggots' greatest fear) next week. They see this as delegitimising their psychological disorders that they are trying to normalised. That "legitimate right" and their sick desire to fuck each other in the arse or to suck cocks, and to sue anyone for "discrimination" if their right to buttfuck, donate AIDS tainted blood, buy wedding cakes, etc are refused and not recognised in all their glory.

The lazy losers realise they will now have to start working and not leech off those who work. They are happy to piggyback on the back of these faggots as they are not very bright and lack the organisational skills of these faggots to mobilise and organise themselves.

Good old winni, in all likelihood, belongs to the faggot group. Hence, the outrage. Be prepared to see anti-Trump signs in Singapore annual "pink dot" faggot love fest in Hong Lim this year, and every year he remains President.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are primarily three groups against Trump. The LGBTIQ group (their acronym is getting longer as they seek to incorporate all sorts of sexual freaks suffering from deviant sexual behaviour as a means to boost their numbers), the lazy losers and these two groups' liberal friends in Hollywood and the media.

Google the names of these liberals such as Rosie O' Donnell, etc and include the word "gay" and you will invariably notice a preponderance of faggots spearheading the fight to delegitimise Trump.

The faggots are up in arms as they can no longer advance their fight for "progressive" values such as suing mom and pop shops for "discrimination" (when these shops refuse to sell them wedding cakes) when Trump finally names a conservative supreme court justice (the faggots' greatest fear) next week. They see this as delegitimising their psychological disorders that they are trying to normalised. That "legitimate right" and their sick desire to fuck each other in the arse or to suck cocks, and to sue anyone for "discrimination" if their right to buttfuck, donate AIDS tainted blood, buy wedding cakes, etc are refused and not recognised in all their glory.

The lazy losers realise they will now have to start working and not leech off those who work. They are happy to piggyback on the back of these faggots as they are not very bright and lack the organisational skills of these faggots to mobilise and organise themselves.

Good old winni, in all likelihood, belongs to the faggot group. Hence, the outrage. Be prepared to see anti-Trump signs in Singapore annual "pink dot" faggot love fest in Hong Lim this year, and every year he remains President.

So, the supporters of Trump are losers ...they can't compete against Asians and Mexicans and thus want Trump to save them. They want to work using their obsolete skills and earn good wages. The world has changed, technology has changed. Instead of upgrading, they cling on to their past and seek to recreate the world that no longer exists. Trump is dumb, thinking that he can create that era again. America is no longer as powerful as it once was.

Then there is another group like those here ...racists, misogynists and thugs. No need to elaborate.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The whole world is obsess with Trump. Which planet have you been visiting?

democracy is about the freedom of speech. it is also about respecting and accepting poll results. or you only believe in democracy when the guy you support wins?

Have I disputed that he is the president? I do however would like an investigation to ascertain if the Russians have any clout over him.
So, you understand freedom of speech. Why are you not respecting my freedom of speech then? Are we not allowed to call Trump out?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, the supporters of Trump are losers ...they can't compete against Asians and Mexicans and thus want Trump to save them. They want to work using their obsolete skills and earn good wages. The world has changed, technology has changed. Instead of upgrading, they cling on to their past and seek to recreate the world that no longer exists. Trump is dumb, thinking that he can create that era again. America is no longer as powerful as it once was.

Then there is another group like those here ...racists, misogynists and thugs. No need to elaborate.

Boo fucking hoo. Suck the loss up like a real man, princess.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The "losers" you refer to aren't inferior to the Asians and the Mexicans. In fact many of them are far better.

However what has happened over the last few decades is that successive governments have advanced legislation that has made it astronomically expensive to do real manufacturing in the USA.

Apart from the one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, the red tape and the environmental controls means it takes years to get anything approved and the approval process alone can cost millions only to be told after years of delays that requirements have not been met.

I do not blame any American company for expanding overseas plants. Singapore was one of the countries that benefited immensely from American bureaucracy and I prospered personally too because the company I worked for poured millions into the plant I managed in Jurong. EDB gave them a 10 year pioneer status tax holiday, unions were a non issue, environmental requirements were logical and sensible and red tape was minimal.

My counterpart in the USA was far more experienced than I was but he lost his job while I prospered for the reasons I've outlined above.

If Trump can do all that he has set out to do... cut corporate taxes to less than 20%, eliminate 75% of red tape and speed up approvals, There is absolutely no reason why the USA cannot thrive and prosper the way Singapore did in the 80s. It's a no brainer.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still trying lah.

Come to Australia, a lot of "just mes" here, you dont have to conform to labels like in sg. 2 ugly butches dating each other is common.

Oh, and i saw in news theres protests against trump here. You can join all these loser protests and mardi gras in sydney in i think March every year.