• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat winnipegjets is a Nazi.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Left & Islam: Unholy Alliance

[video=youtube;r3NDeyR_1-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U&t=0s[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump talks like a Nazi, acts like a Nazi ...he is a Nazi.

I believe in free speech and freedom for all. Those are not beliefs of Nazi.

Now, you are acting like a Nazi. Why you so uptight? Chill ...life is too short to get personal. Maybe you should take a leaf from Eatshitndie.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Now, you are acting like a Nazi. Why you so uptight? Chill ...life is too short to get personal. Maybe you should take a leaf from Eatshitndie.

Trump is the first President in my lifetime who is actually doing something for the American people who elected him.

All the other Presidents were merely mouthpieces of the dark forces that put them there.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, abolish TPP is not that bad! i see a friend's factory shift to US, buy new machinery and opportunity to make money. the locals will be laid off though, tough for them but good for biz. as usual.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am just stating facts about retarded leftist like you who are the real Nazi.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am just stating facts about retarded leftist like you who are the real Nazi.

Are you not aware that Trump is adopting leftist economic policies?

How did you come to the conclusion that I am retarded?

And what is wrong with caring for others in your community? That is the essence of progressiveness.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Are you not aware that Trump is adopting leftist economic policies?

How did you come to the conclusion that I am retarded?

And what is wrong with caring for others in your community? That is the essence of progressiveness.

When you care for the people and the country, you don't have to be left or right. All you have to do is to enact policies that benefit the country as a whole and the majority of people will be far better off.

Policies based upon political dogma and blind allegiance has never worked well at either end of the spectrum.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tim Allen: Being Conservative in Hollywood is Like Being a Jew in 1930s Germany

[video=youtube;riHh5t8errA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riHh5t8errA[/video]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are a bastard. That's worse.