• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Retail in Decline: 12 Cupcakes sold to Indian Tea Company for just $2.5million

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats why they only got 2.5 million for it after all that crap,even breadtalk is worth 300 million buckeroos.

2.5 million assuming 3 years free cashflow,thats 800k a year,for 17 outlets they are barely making anything.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goes to show deejays knows nuts about running business , look at Rantung

funny thing is the guy said the indian company Dhunseri is the best suited to take twelve cupcakes to the next level,why would u want to take ur own company to the next level without u in it?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny thing is the guy said the indian company Dhunseri is the best suited to take twelve cupcakes to the next level,why would u want to take ur own company to the next level without u in it?

Deejays are always thinking on their feet , first he bonked Danker then married Teo :rolleyes:
Wonder who is the next victim :eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh you know orang utan too?

Ironically he's the most famous for winning that million bucks rather than anything else he has done in his deejaying life.

I know the wifey also. Was invited to their wedding at regent hotel. On April fools day no less.
And yes unfortunately him too.
Since his army days in combat emgineers when he was a Super Keng king.
Back then loser driving a tiny Mitsubishi colt hatchback plate 1191 or 1911. Fuck around behind his Wife, his Favourite hunting ground being Mohd sultan. That's about the only things I remembered about the fucktard.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know the wifey also. Was invited to their wedding at regent hotel. On April fools day no less.
And yes unfortunately him too.
Since his army days in combat emgineers when he was a Super Keng king.
Back then loser driving a tiny Mitsubishi colt hatchback plate 1191 or 1911. Fuck around behind his Wife, his Favourite hunting ground being Mohd sultan. That's about the only things I remembered about the fucktard.

Wah , give 4D numbers ah :p