• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ong Ye Kunt "I distributed 2,112 CNY Orleng", I very chune, I best accountant in PAP

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PostsSee All

[h=6]Ong Ye Kung added 3 new photos.[/h]Yesterday at 2:59am ·

With the help of volunteers, I distributed 2,112 oranges to residents yesterday morning and exchanged 1,056 Lunar New Year greetings. Very good morning work out!

Amazingly accurate tracking of the number of oranges distributed. Why can't PAP also track its Terrex with such accuracy. Notice that he is taking credit for his volunteers work. Instead of saying "I" distributed the oranges with the help of volunteers, isn't better to say "We distributed the oranges" Shows very poor leadership, claiming credit over such a small thing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Ong Ye Kunt "I distributed 2,112 CNY Orleng", I very chune, I best accountant in

Caption this picture.

16114055_1558441320837131_156677725195438175_n.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ong Ye Kunt "I distributed 2,112 CNY Orleng", I very chune, I best accountant in

"i'm happy his two oranges are big and not hairy, but i prefer the banana."

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These are the clowns the 70% voted for

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

this half minister is really a kunt...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

this half minister is really a kunt...

half minister but drawing more than US President's pay and yet claims that he is making sacrifices to be a minister

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok...ok...we have always had one defence minister (not counting 2nd ministers). if suddenly we have minister (airforce), minister (army), minister (navy) then they are one third ministers.

omg...that means 2nd ministers also increase 3X...wow...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he is like mah pow sian shoved into parliament via GRC system.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

what is half minister.

you are either a minister or you are not. what kind of fuck is a half minister????

He is a half minister because the PAP are running out of places to put their MIWs. So they created a second Minister of Education. I am not talking about acting minister or deputy minister, but the MOE has 2 cabinet Ministers running it. One is Ong ye Kunt who is the Minister of Education (Higher Education and Skills) and the other one is Minister of Education (Schools) Ng Chee Meng. Both do not have experience in their respective portfolios. that is why he is called half a minister. Additionally Kunt is also the Second Minister for MINDEF and on the Board of MAS. This jackass earning so much money. Jiak bway leow.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks! Now i know how to correctly spell "Orleng"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok...ok...we have always had one defence minister (not counting 2nd ministers). if suddenly we have minister (airforce), minister (army), minister (navy) then they are one third ministers.

omg...that means 2nd ministers also increase 3X...wow...

I dun see why not.
When sg can have north south eat west central mayors.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

half minister but drawing more than US President's pay and yet claims that he is making sacrifices to be a minister

He is blowing his big trumpet; if he really for the sake of the people and make sacrifices for his ward. It will be his ward that will be blowing his accolades to all to know not some stunts and claim credit . He is as bad as the Koh fella hogging the limelight by helping the old lady with the trolley with that picture perfect pose.

jw5

Loyal

he is like mah pow sian shoved into parliament via GRC system.

The difference is that mah pow sian lost in smc and was shoved into grc, ong ye kunt lost in grc and was shoved into a different grc. :biggrin: