• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trump might be assassinated this year. ASTROLOGY

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to 14:52 for trump prediction

[video=youtube;hMnVgqUiuLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnVgqUiuLA[/video]

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet lah.

His Devine duty is to take USA down completely, Nigger only damaged it beyond hope.

After his duty is firmly achieved, that USA will doubtlessly cease in existence, he could be assassinated. Then his death Tigger the remains of USA into world's most complicated division, feuds, rage, vengeance, civil wars, and massive carnage.

That's the necessary devine arrangements.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
By looking at barron trump's chart. You can clearly see that his father will be assassinated.

[video=youtube;8Ju940iDsnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ju940iDsnM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

i wonder how it will affect the child if the father dies in this way. Maybe he will become Batman.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Astrology is bullshit!

It's bullshit because there are many fakes that tarnish the reputation of astrology.

Personally, i believe that destiny can be changed through conscious actions of changing the behaviour and intention of ones' actions. However, this is dealing with the collective actions of all people being a president. I guess the president needs special guidance like astrology to help him through.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;IlzXhH9bwI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlzXhH9bwI8[/video]

I can see why Donald Trump will get assassinated.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Astrology is bullshit!

yeap. all bullshit like fengshui. they say taht for all presidents and all royalties and hope one of it strike by coincidence then they can brag about hwo accurate they are. what happen to those idiots that predicted the same for Obama last year. where are they now? how come so quiet when proven false. same for airline crash etc. how come nobody dare to predict where MH370 is????
all these predictions are in the thousands on internet and all crap predictions.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i checked... trump 冲太岁. must goto loyang big伯公 sembahyang and organize teochew wayang 6 days 6 night follow by pole dancers for 49 days. pls tell him to follow strictly to to veggie diet n abstain masturbate as his cock alrdy very short, can disappear and turn into a cheesepie.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
well your $2 was worth it.

some nincompoops paid for their life when
they believed there were 72 virgins waiting for them to screw.
real nut case.
how on earth can a nut screws itself ?