• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Get sai together I'm different cubicles with strangers

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most outrageous and funny experience is when u gek sai in a public toilet with echo and other cubicles got a few do it with you. The toilet become a delivery OT :biggrin::*:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time when i was inside gek sai, i overheard phone conversation at the next cubicle.
somebody called her and she said that she is in the meeting and she will give him back and after the phone conversation, she continued to gek sai

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time when i was inside gek sai, i overheard phone conversation at the next cubicle.
somebody called her and she said that she is in the meeting and she will give him back and after the phone conversation, she continued to gek sai

Damn. It's very unladylike to gek sai . How does it sounds like ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For the man one is a lot of breathing out sound than the gek sound. Like poof...uohoff. ..ahhhh...poof. . Wonder how is woman one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now pang sai in public toilet become common topic in Sammy boy. Wonder what scrooballs thoughts will be. Nigger eat shit will say you didn't eat enough probiotics hence need to gek

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now pang sai in public toilet become common topic in Sammy boy. Wonder what scrooballs thoughts will be. Nigger eat shit will say you didn't eat enough probiotics hence need to gek

Screw bola will say I'm 1 of the main culprit for today's sbf downfall. Nigger sai will give some constructive feedback as he is a researcher.

jw5

Loyal
The most outrageous and funny experience is when u gek sai in a public toilet with echo and other cubicles got a few do it with you. The toilet become a delivery OT :biggrin::*:

Why you gek sai in public toilet? Public toilet is only for lau sai. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no surprise that sinkies constipate. when constipated and shitting, best is to use a squat toilet. in squat position bend torso forward massage your lower back with hands and patiently wait for gravity and rectal muscle to do their work. if cannot find squat toilet, bend your torso forward as flat as you can on seat toilet and massage your lower back with hands, pressing downwards repeatedly. once the solid as a rock stopper shit eases out the rest will follow. drink more water and less alcohol. and of course eat healthy, wisely and supplement your diet with probiotics - for me 30 billion flora as a minimum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no surprise that sinkies constipate. when constipated and shitting, best is to use a squat toilet. in squat position bend torso forward massage your lower back with hands and patiently wait for gravity and rectal muscle to do their work. if cannot find squat toilet, bend your torso forward as flat as you can on seat toilet and massage your lower back with hands, pressing downwards repeatedly. once the solid as a rock stopper shit eases out the rest will follow. drink more water and less alcohol. and of course eat healthy, wisely and supplement your diet with probiotics - for me 30 billion flora as a minimum.

you dumb nigger you sure probiotics aids in producing the perfect stool? I am sure it's the fiber that does it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you dumb nigger you sure probiotics aids in producing the perfect stool? I am sure it's the fiber that does it.

it's not just fiber. your gi tract has billions of bacteria, some good some bad. for mucus to form to help lubricate your colon and rectum, more good bacteria will help. fiber in your stool means shit if your stool is extremely dehydrated, compact and compressed with no mucus in gi tract lining to aid in bowel movement. otherwise you can insert artificial lube like ky gel up your arse.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not just fiber. your gi tract has billions of bacteria, some good some bad. for mucus to form to help lubricate your colon and rectum, more good bacteria will help. fiber in your stool means shit if your stool is extremely dehydrated, compact and compressed with no mucus in gi tract lining to aid in bowel movement. otherwise you can insert artificial lube like ky gel up your arse.

yeah no shit but tell me this. A lot of ppl don't take pro biotics so why should an average human have problems with bowel movement and remember average humans don't take pro biotics.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah no shit but tell me this. A lot of ppl don't take pro biotics so why should an average human have problems with bowel movement and remember average humans don't take pro biotics.

if you eat well and healthily your body produces its own probiotics. it's not like probiotics are external to the body and produced as artificial bacteria. they are as natural as found in your gi tract. with the unhealthy makan these days in sg with western fast food and sugarized processed food such as cakes, confectionary, bakery, chocolate candies, it's no wonder that sinkies are experiencing dietary, indigestion and bowel movement problems.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just knew it! Jah Jamban sure log in tis thread. Cos his favourite past time is shitting everywhere. Indeed Jah live up to his Shit name i.e. Jah Jamban!