• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 23 Jan 2017 - Flooding In SG?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
without heavy downpours there won't be flash floods. must always start with the root cause. middle causes are easily fixable. right? now go get your taro cake breakfast.

It is ignorant people like you who attribute flooding in SG to heavy downpour that allows pap to get away with so many mistakes.

Fortunately, many singaporeans know the root cause of flooding and now pap has no choice but to reluctantly agree that flood is primarily caused by bad drainage system and debris clogging.

As more Singaporeans wise up, pap finds it harder to tell lies. And that's good for Singapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is ignorant people like you who attribute flooding in SG to heavy downpour that allows pap to get away with so many mistakes.

Fortunately, many singaporeans know the root cause of flooding and now pap has no choice but to reluctantly agree that flood is primarily caused by bad drainage system and debris clogging.

As more Singaporeans wise up, pap finds it harder to tell lies. And that's good for Singapore

please post on root cause with evidence, proof, and irrefutable data. otherwise it's just speculation.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
please post on root cause with evidence, proof, and irrefutable data. otherwise it's just speculation.
He sure has an axe to grind against the PAP. Following his posts, you'll realize that everything that's gone wrong will always be the PAP's fault. lol, I think if tomorrow he has constipation, it'll also be PAP's fault.

I've mentioned in his post previously, if one is so discontented with the ruling government, why not emigrate? Life is too short. Otherwise, get into the government, prove your capability and get appreciated. What's the use to keep whining here day in / day out? Wasting time only.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont have to prove anything to you if you prefer to remain in your ignorance.

There were enough findings to prove that many drains were clogged with rubbish that resulted in flooding. Deny all you want but facts are facts

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He sure has an axe to grind against the PAP. Following his posts, you'll realize that everything that's gone wrong will always be the PAP's fault. lol, I think if tomorrow he has constipation, it'll also be PAP's fault.

I've mentioned in his post previously, if one is so discontented with the ruling government, why not emigrate? Life is too short. Otherwise, get into the government, prove your capability and get appreciated. What's the use to keep whining here day in / day out? Wasting time only.

Actually you are the dumbfuck pappy apologist.
Why must anti pappies go? Why dun you fuck off Instead?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks, Narong, for speaking up for those who dont agree with PAP. We are all Singaporeans. PAP must accept that when we dont agree with pap, we have every right to speak up against the pap. Too bad!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apocalypse for SG will come sooner than other countries if pap continues to mismanage.

"Singapore was able to do well in the 1980s because we had an excellent PAP and very good Singaporean workforce.

In 2017, we have a lousy pap which is out of touch, overpaid and out of idea leaders.

In 2017, many of our NUS and NTU new graduates are out of job. Older NUS MBAs have to drive taxis to feed their families. And PAP are employing India Indians and other foreigners who come in with fake qualifications and fake skills just because they are cheaper than Singaporeans. And PAP justify their employment by claiming that NUS Singaporeans dont have the right skills. PAP fails to see the long term implications of employing foreigners and sidelining Singaporeans

With 3rd world indians and filipinos getting Singaporean jobs now, how can SG compete with China, Vietnam, malaysia in 10, 20years time?

Crumbling of Singapore is imminent because of wrong pap policies"

PAP's negligence resulting in drain clogs caused flooding in SG

this then begs the question :
why got 70% voted for them ?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
this then begs the question :
why got 70% voted for them ?

Many Singaporeans believe what the pap say and what MSM report. Their mistake is they trust the pap

It is sad that new pap betrays their trust which was built up by the old pap.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
its been raining nonstop since 3am,all the engineering in the world is not going to stop this act of god alright?

that was said by an old fart who knew shit about engineering but lots about how to fix a pax up like detention without trial for decades

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
that was said by an old fart who knew shit about engineering but lots about how to fix a pax up like detention without trial for decades

some singaporeans choose to be misled by the pap instead of using their brains.

After LKY's brainwashing of Singaporeans, LHL thought that he can continue with what LKY said and did. But, fortunately, LHL doesnt have LKY's leadership skills and intellect. So LHL makes a fool of himself. Fewer Singaporeans now believe and trust the pap

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
pub should install a giant pump at the tail end of the river to speed up the water discharging into the sea.
the world biggest pump can remove an oplyipmic pool in 3 seconds

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
pub should install a giant pump at the tail end of the river to speed up the water discharging into the sea.
the world biggest pump can remove an oplyipmic pool in 3 seconds

a pump will certainly help. but if pap doesnt ensure that drains are cleaned properly and debris are removed, a clog along the way will still cause flooding like what happened at Upper Thomson road on 24 Dec 2016

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You selfish bastard. Aren't you the one who always proposes for all cyclists and motorcyclists to be off the roads? You think your bastard grandfather owns all the roads in Singapore? It's exactly because Singapore has numerous of selfish bastards like you, that's why there will never be harmony. KNNBCCB, if tomorrow your whole family die of cancer, also is because of the government.

Tell me, by whining everyday, will it improve the situation? If you don't have any better ideas, then shut up. Only knows how to whine, but can't do anything more for your comrades. Fucking loser.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You selfish bastard. Aren't you the one who always proposes for all cyclists and motorcyclists to be off the roads? You think your bastard grandfather owns all the roads in Singapore? It's exactly because Singapore has numerous of selfish bastards like you, that's why there will never be harmony.

Tell me, by whining everyday, will it improve the situation? If you don't have any better ideas, then shut up. Only knows how to whine, but can't do anything more for your comrades. Fucking loser.

You dont have much wisdom. You are so blinded that you see constructive criticisms of pap as whinings. Any responsible govt should welcome constructive criticisms. Otherwise, how can pap improve from the bad state they are in now?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont have much wisdom. You are so blinded that you see constructive criticisms of pap as whinings. Any responsible govt should welcome constructive criticisms. Otherwise, how can pap improve from the bad state they are in now?
Tell me, since when have you been satisfied with the PAP's performance? Even during LKY's time, you people will also condemn him and labelled him as old fart. Constructive criticisms must also be justified, not every thing that goes wrong is all the damned government's fault. I can agree that years ago, they had not planned for the additional infrastructure, medical and transportation requirement prior to letting in the high number of foreigners. But aren't these improvement are already in progress currently? I've said before, PAP may not be the best, but is there a better alternative available currently?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You selfish bastard. Aren't you the one who always proposes for all cyclists and motorcyclists to be off the roads? You think your bastard grandfather owns all the roads in Singapore? It's exactly because Singapore has numerous of selfish bastards like you, that's why there will never be harmony.

Telling PAP not to import foreigners with fake qualifications is whining?
Telling PAP to manage e-scooters, e-bikes, otherwise more will be killed is whining?
Telling PAP to care for the sick, poor and aged is whining?
Telling PAP to solve hospital bed shortage is whining?
Telling PAP to solve MRT breakdowns is whining?
Telling PAP to alleviate flooding is whining?
Telling PAP to eliminate cronyism is whining?
Telling pap to tell the truth is whining?
Telling PAP to be transparent and answer to Singaporeans is whining?

Looks like you truly lack wisdom and discernment

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me, since when have you been satisfied with the PAP's performance? Even during LKY's time, you people will also condemn him and labelled him as old fuck. Constructive criticisms must also be justified, not every thing that goes wrong is all the damned government's fault. I can agree that years ago, they had not planned for the additional infrastructure, medical and transportation requirement prior to letting in the high number of foreigners. But aren't these improvement are already in progress currently? I've said before, PAP may not be the best, but is there a better alternative available currently?

Tell me when did LHL do right? Why shd I be satisfied when LHL has done wrong?