• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Minister attend real estate company's convention? Like that also can?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about one sovereign wealth fund investing in uber and not lyft, uber's albeit smaller competitor. what if lyft starts to operate in sg? will they be asked to balik kampung?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't Uber privately funded?How did temasek manage to get in?

easy. if privately funded can seek angel investors behind the scenes based on nda without others knowing it. it's the prefered way to fund a silicon valley startup these days. promising startups pick their investors, not always the other way around.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U dumb shit, the Asian Bankers conference is organized by a banker's association, which is non profit. Also, bankers from many banks have equal access to the minister to hear him talk, meet with him, etc. This is not the same case where Huttons is a money making organization and he speaks only to their personnel.

Ooh really,I did not know there was a difference between a conference or event hosted by a single money making organization vs a conference or event hosted by a bunch of different money making organizations.clearly something sinister is going on.anyway I guarantee u none of the thousand of elite bankers there was there to listen to some minister give some inane speech about why he couldn't make it in the private sector in a investment bank and decided to become a civil servant to advance his career and prattle on about motherhood statements.they were there to hear the CEOs and real experts talk about finance and Asian economy and make friends and connections with other bankers with real leads in the industry in the real world.equal opportunity lmao.i rather listen to the janitor give a speech.this minister is a guest of honor speaker,he couldnt even help ordinary sinkie peasants u think he can do jack shit for these bankers?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
easy. if privately funded can seek angel investors behind the scenes based on nda without others knowing it. it's the prefered way to fund a silicon valley startup these days. promising startups pick their investors, not always the other way around.

Picking a venture capitalist is very tricky business,normally tech startups prefer backers that have a clue and is on the same page.why would anyone pick temasek holdings unless it's free dumb money with no strings attached.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Picking a venture capitalist is very tricky business,normally tech startups prefer backers that have a clue and is on the same page.why would anyone pick temasek holdings unless it's free dumb money with no strings attached.

they aggressively reverse prostituted themselves after chancing upon an invite for tcss? i.e. paying someone to fuck them?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This is true, there are many established large (multi billion $) venture capital funds in the silicon valley already. In fact, I know some sinkies that work for them. Stomachsick is a very late comer and I don't know what they can do. Promising startups want an established financial backer. Its much easier for Stomachsick to simply park money with one of these venture funds and reap the returns, instead of all the overhead to fund startups. Someone told me that youngest prince Haoyi is living in San Fran now, so Whore JInx ordered Stomachsick to open an office in the Bay Area so she has an excuse to visit princeling on first class official business and on company time.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ooh really,I did not know there was a difference between a conference or event hosted by a single money making organization vs a conference or event hosted by a bunch of different money making organizations.

There is a difference. One is by or an Association where all members can attend and no one can fault him if there is publicity and promotion. The other is a private business. No one will bat an eyelid if he advertises or promotes his visit to, as an example, the Singapore Estate Agents Association, an Association representing Real Estate Agencies.

He has brazenly shown his middle finger to his PM and ignored his PM's "MP/Ministerial Code of Conduct" or what his PM refers to as the "Rules of Prudence". He needs to either resign or get hard rap on his head for his deliberate and brazen misconduct. Whatever it may be, it's best that CPIB steps in to investigate his suspicious conduct and determine whether there is corruption involved.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is a difference. One is by or an Association where all members can attend and no one can fault him if there is publicity and promotion. The other is a private business. No one will bat an eyelid if he advertises or promotes his visit to, as an example, the Singapore Estate Agents Association, an Association representing Real Estate Agencies.

He has brazenly shown his middle finger to his PM and ignored his PM's "MP/Ministerial Code of Conduct" or what his PM refers to as the "Rules of Prudence". He needs to either resign or get hard rap on his head for his deliberate and brazen misconduct. Whatever it may be, it's best that CPIB steps in to investigate his suspicious conduct and determine whether there is corruption involved.

law Minister don't know the law? Fucking ridiculous.